Best Juniors(strong class)

jimmy hice from elder is a solid midfielder and will be very important next year for the panther's success

danny dwyre, zack patterson and luke spencer. they're going to be great players next year. probable all-state selections or at least worthy of all-state honors...

Beavercreek returns 13 or something like that, but i bet they don't make it out of the region. I'm putting money on X or Fairfield.

From D3, I would include Dwyer (Summit), White (Mariemont), Hoop (CCS), Fink (Seven Hills). In the central region, I really like Stevenson (Worthington Christian). Out of Dayton, not sure ... Gunderkline? (Yellow Springs) ... GView might be a better preson to ask ...

What do you base this on? Tell me what you know about the returning juniors at Beavercreek?

I watched them play. I saw nothing spectacular from this team. Tyler Pollock is supposedly the stud and he's a predictable player. Any good defense will shut him down. The best thing he had going for him against Elder was his size and they were a mediocre defense. Maybe you should tell me what you thought about Beavercreek in their game against Elder, an honest opinion. Was this their typical game?? Did they not play as well as they should have?? Because I saw no evidence of this team even belonging in the top 10 of the state. I don't care who plays for what club or who is on the political ODP squad, they simply didn't perform at the level of a top 10 team when I watched them.

Steve Schaefer of Elder looks mighty good. Tyler Poplin (can't remember what school) looks nice also, maybe not one of the best but certainly a good player.

I'm familiar with both of those players. shaff is a great player and will again be one of the best in the city next year. Popolin plays for Winton Woods and has improved tremendously since his freshman and sophomore years. He'll have a great season next year

I watched them play. I saw nothing spectacular from this team. Tyler Pollock is supposedly the stud and he's a predictable player. Any good defense will shut him down. The best thing he had going for him against Elder was his size and they were a mediocre defense.

Hmmm...it seems like the OSSCA voteres disagree with you. Tyler Pollock of Beavercreek was one of 4 juniors who made the Div 1 All-Ohio First team. I find it interesting that you base your opinion on a player because of the one game you saw him play.

Juniors on All-Ohio Teams, All Divisions

Here's OSSCA's answer to the question:

2007 OSSCA ALL-OHIO TEAMS
Division I Boys

First Team
Kyle Scharfenberg, Sylvania Northview, M
Tyler Pollock,Beavercreek, F
Matt Wiet,Worthington Kilbourne, M
Christian Ernest, Cuyahoga Falls, F

Second Team
Ryan Lavigne,Cincinnati Sycamore, M

Third Team
Casey Blankenship, Hilliard Darby, F
Luke Spencer,Winton Woods,M

Division II Boys

First Team
Matt Mason,CVCA,F
Rob Fox, Yo Cardinal Mooney,D
Thad Snell,Clear Fork,F
Caleb Capron,West Branch,D
Aaron Adkins,Bay Village Bay,M

Second Team
Matt DeMichiei,Napolean,M
Eric Albani,Warren Howland,M
Matt Bly,Bellbrook,F
Micheal Rakoczy,Cincinnati Finneytown,F
Stephan Lamb,Jonathan Alder,D
Eric Brickner,Ottawa-Glandorf,F

Third Team
Sam Erchik,Alliance,F
Davey Moore,Aurora,F
Tim Rosenthal,Defiance,F
Cody Katschke,Genoa Area,M

Division III Boys

First Team
Admir Suljevic,Wickliffe,M
David Gantos,Columbus Academy,M
Daniel Dwyer,Cin Summit Country Day,M

Second Team
Adam Koehler,Eastern Brown,M
Mischka Spencer,Hawken,M
Lane Lucas,Franklin Monroe,F
Ryan Kleman,Kalida,D
Leo Dipiero,Steubenville Catholic Central,GK
Eric Stevenson,Worthington Christian,M
Dylan Hoop,Cincinnati Christian,F
TMike Perisa,Warren JFK,M

Third Team
Aaron Tobin,Fisher Catholic,GK
Andrew Gil,Riverdale,M
Daniel Clum,Ada,F
Michael Fink,The Seven Hills,F
Aaron White,Wheelersburg,M
Tyler Jimison,North Adams,F
Rene Silva,Western Reserve Academy,F

sycamore has a very strong up coming senior class...something like 12 returning seniors, and 8 returning starters
sycamore is going to be a team to watch out for next season

Hmmm...it seems like the OSSCA voteres disagree with you. Tyler Pollock of Beavercreek was one of 4 juniors who made the Div 1 All-Ohio First team. I find it interesting that you base your opinion on a player because of the one game you saw him play.

Look at their schedule. Who do they play?? Centerville, Upper Arlington, and Wayne was decent. Scoring alot of goals against easy teams puts your name on the map, especially when your team goes undefeated. If he was such a great player, he should have dominated Elder's mediocre defense. By the way, I was told to base my opinion on what I knew about him and I did. The game I saw is all I know about him. What else would you rather me do?? Great players show up for games like that and he did nothing to impress me besides some quickness. Therefore, I will state my opinion again of Beavercreek will not win region 4.

Look at their schedule. Who do they play?? Centerville, Upper Arlington, and Wayne was decent. Scoring alot of goals against easy teams puts your name on the map, especially when your team goes undefeated. If he was such a great player, he should have dominated Elder's mediocre defense. By the way, I was told to base my opinion on what I knew about him and I did. The game I saw is all I know about him. What else would you rather me do?? Great players show up for games like that and he did nothing to impress me besides some quickness. Therefore, I will state my opinion again of Beavercreek will not win region 4.

Was your mom frightened by a beaver or a white fish found in the northern Pacific and Atlantic oceans while she was pregnant with you? Did this kid steal your girlfriend or what? I'd really like to know what is really fueling your anger.

By the way, Pollock was only the 4th leading scorer in the GWOC. D'amico, Grajeda and Dankelfsen all outscored him.