Benedictine 2020

Could be a Burrows-type talent under the right coach/system.
Agree. Every football person I talk to agrees also. Great release, throws a great ball, instincts, progression, and athletic. He will receive a bigger offer real soon even if he comes in a inch or two undersized but also may not be done growing. Best of health to him.

Wow. That’s kinda tough for Benedictine (as well as Willoughby South with no extracurricular activities) since with this weeks bye that is two straight weeks without a game. Might be worth it find a decent opponent to play a filler game to stay sharp. If that’s even allowed?

Heard a pretty concerning story out of Willoughby yesterday..

Apparently when teams trade film, they send film from both the press box and the endzone cameras. Well South sent in their film to Bene with both camera angles. Bene I guess only sent in the angle from the press box. Now, the bene coaching staff will not return calls, texts, or emails from South trying to get the endzone cam.

This is pretty crappy to say the least and a bad look for the Bene coaching staff. Especially while playing a team you should probably beat somewhat easily.

Heard a pretty concerning story out of Willoughby yesterday..

Apparently when teams trade film, they send film from both the press box and the endzone cameras. Well South sent in their film to Bene with both camera angles. Bene I guess only sent in the angle from the press box. Now, the bene coaching staff will not return calls, texts, or emails from South trying to get the endzone cam.

This is pretty crappy to say the least and a bad look for the Bene coaching staff. Especially while playing a team you should probably beat somewhat easily.
I’ve never heard of teams sharing their end zone film so I don’t know why Benedictine would be expected to.

I’ve never heard of teams sharing their end zone film so I don’t know why Benedictine would be expected to.
Sharing End Zone cam is standard now. I've heard this from multiple coaches throughout Lake County. This would be the first time all season that South would not receive it from the opposing team.

Sharing End Zone cam is standard now. I've heard this from multiple coaches throughout Lake County. This would be the first time all season that South would not receive it from the opposing team.
Maybe Lake County then but I don’t know how common practice it is everywhere else.

That’s something you’d have to take up with the coaching staff.

Well that is kind why I'm bringing this up... It seems as thought there are many Bene alumni and influencers on this thread.. I have no idea who is on this current coaching staff. But from some things I've heard (this film situation), read ( something about them fighting with coaches on the field) and seen ( them running up scores while up big). It doesn't seem - from an outsiders prospective - like they represent Benedictine in the most positive light.

Reactions: Bud
The game is at Cleveland Heights . The matter of the film could be that our "All 22" camera broke a couple of games into the season we purchased a new one but that could be the game they asked for that we didn't have the "All 22" .No other team. and we've played the best of the best , complained about our film protocol.

The game is at Cleveland Heights . The matter of the film could be that our "All 22" camera broke a couple of games into the season we purchased a new one but that could be the game they asked for that we didn't have the "All 22" .No other team. and we've played the best of the best , complained about our film protocol.
Things happen. I'm sure the South staff would have no issue with that. Maybe the Bene staff could have communicated that before agreeing of film exchange? At the very least returned a phone call explaining the situation. Just kind of a sleazebag move on their part.

False news Wick2233 you should check your facts. South got both views . You shouldn't be making accusations unless you get facts..Try finding so more false statements.

We have films to State powers Warren Harding , St V ,Austintown Fitch , Massillon, Hoban and St Eds and your trying to not give film to Willoughby South. Did you see something wrong with this picture genius. Also as of Tuesday your superintend wouldn't allow any extracurriculars. Go back to your little typewriter andcrop up some more false crap.

Okay fr willie... I'm sure South is completely making this up. Maybe they're using it as motivation for the players!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe it's you that needs to get facts straight. Like I said as of yesterday mid-morning the South staff did not have both views.

I'm not an agitator. I don't even post that much. When I do I post facts.

We have films to State powers Warren Harding , St V ,Austintown Fitch , Massillon, Hoban and St Eds and your trying to not give film to Willoughby South. Did you see something wrong with this picture genius. Also as of Tuesday your superintend wouldn't allow any extracurriculars. Go back to your little typewriter andcrop up some more false crap.
Not sure what a Covid outbreak in the school system has to do with anything?

As I stated earlier Bene should handle South pretty easily. Which is why this annoying. But hey anything for a W, right? Poor form at best out of your "Home of Champions" coaching staff.

I actually do still use a typewriter on occasion lol.

Wickb2233 I was shown and told the Rebels were sent both views. From what I saw we could have told the play pre-snap and couldn't stop anyone. So if those coaches told you ( and why are you able to get coaches info) maybe you could have helped coach the team. Maybe then they could have gotten a first down.And by the way we ARE The Home of Chanpions