Bearcats baskteball

Not sure who had a rougher game: the Bearcats or the broadcast production team. I’m sure a middle school morning announcement team could do better.
Are you talking about the ESPN broadcast team? Bad? I watched on ESPN+ but listened to Bearcats broadcast.

Xavier, as always, owns UC. Same old story, the only thing made of as much tissue paper as UC’s schedule is their poise and ability to perform in a big-game situation. Losing to the random collection of mediocrity on XU’s roster is pathetic.

Considering I’m married to her, I have to suck it up for another year.

Maybe both teams meet again in the NIT, because neither have looked good enough for anything better.
Bearcats May have a shot at NCAA Tournament if they can go 500 or a little better in Big12. You think Wes Miller is a phony? His postgame presser he said he think they tried to hard.

Bearcats May have a shot at NCAA Tournament if they can go 500 or a little better in Big12. You think Wes Miller is a phony? His postgame presser he said he think they tried to hard.
I was disappointed with UC hiring Wes Miller. Didn’t see the postgame anything, link?

UC fans still coping, congrats on winning Titles before the tournament and while the players were still wearing Chuck Taylors

I think I am being optimistic hoping for 4 wins in Big12 play. .500 would be incredible.

UC thinks they’re a tournament team when their non-conference resume will only boast wins over a mediocre, schizophrenic Georgia Tech team and maybe Dayton. Then they’ll walk into the Big 12 so unprepared and vulnerable to getting pounded that they might as well be playing their home games in Gaza.

UC has fallen out of the AP poll’s “Others getting votes” category. Twenty teams are in that category, meaning UC is at best seen as #46 right now and thus would be a fringe bubble team.

UC thinks they’re a tournament team when their non-conference resume will only boast wins over a mediocre, schizophrenic Georgia Tech team and maybe Dayton. Then they’ll walk into the Big 12 so unprepared and vulnerable to getting pounded that they might as well be playing their home games in Gaza.

Take it easy there Zeke......it's only December!

Yikes. Dayton led pretty comfortably tonight for most of the 2nd half.

League wins are going to be tough for UC to scrabble together this year in the Big XII.