Bearcats basketball 2019-2020

I don't think I've seen a softer 7 footer than Vogt in my life. I really hope Diarra makes massive improvements over the offseason I don't think I can handle another year of watching Vogt struggle to handle bounce passes, make terrible decisions like biting on a fake by a 21% 3pt shooting 5, get blocked by guards 9 inches shorter than him. You're 7'1" don't bring the basketball down to your knees within 5 feet of the hoop.

I was skeptical of having Diarra guard the top of the perimeter at first but it really disrupted WSU's offense. Not sure why it took so long for Brennan to go back to it. Really liked the hustle in Harvey yesterday, I think he'll be a much bigger force next year with a full healthy offseason and think he will be a stud for UC in years 3 and 4. Was shocked to see Wichita was the 314th team in D1 in team FG%.

I don't think I've seen a softer 7 footer than Vogt in my life. I really hope Diarra makes massive improvements over the offseason I don't think I can handle another year of watching Vogt struggle to handle bounce passes, make terrible decisions like biting on a fake by a 21% 3pt shooting 5, get blocked by guards 9 inches shorter than him. You're 7'1" don't bring the basketball down to your knees within 5 feet of the hoop.

I was skeptical of having Diarra guard the top of the perimeter at first but it really disrupted WSU's offense. Not sure why it took so long for Brennan to go back to it. Really liked the hustle in Harvey yesterday, I think he'll be a much bigger force next year with a full healthy offseason and think he will be a stud for UC in years 3 and 4. Was shocked to see Wichita was the 314th team in D1 in team FG%.
I honestly think Vogt has just hit the wall. He's never played this many minutes in his life. Hopefully he gets a second wind with the week off. He is still a factor on defense, but his reactions right now look like he's in slow motion.

For me Cumberland is hard to watch. He never seems to be under control. His shooting % has to be atrocious or seems so in the games I’ve seen.

Watching this game tonight, it's highly evident that UC is going to need to pick up a SF and and C for next season or they're only going to win about 12 games.

No way USF keeps up this shooting performance in the 2nd half. Does anyone know the extent of Davenport's injury? Would be nice to get him back.

Keith Williams is also amazing. He will have to carry the team next season.

All those fans are actually just vacationing in Florida at the moment lol

With UConn beating Houston tonight, UC needs to beat Temple and Wichita needs to beat Tulsa(@Wichita) and UC gets the #1 seed in the tournament. What even is this season?