Bacon

Does anyone on here like bacon???!!!! The better question on here is there anyone in the entire WORLD THAT DOESN'T like BACON??!! Come on, Bacon is GOOD!! Bacon is the driving force behind me getting out of bed every morning!!! Well, besides my girly-girl kicking me in the rear end to get up and turn off the alarm! But I digress, BACON IS MY FIRST LOVE!!! If I could, I would have married freaking BACON! There is nothing finer tan the undeniable scent of bacon frying in a skillet, tickling my nostrils with the promise of a happy day that will bless my soul and assist in clogging my arteries just a teenie-weenie bit more!

SO, in closing, Hecks YEAH!!! THIS Yappster LOVES BACON!!!!!!!

Does anyone on here like bacon???!!!! The better question on here is there anyone in the entire WORLD THAT DOESN'T like BACON??!! Come on, Bacon is GOOD!! Bacon is the driving force behind me getting out of bed every morning!!! Well, besides my girly-girl kicking me in the rear end to get up and turn off the alarm! But I digress, BACON IS MY FIRST LOVE!!! If I could, I would have married freaking BACON! There is nothing finer tan the undeniable scent of bacon frying in a skillet, tickling my nostrils with the promise of a happy day that will bless my soul and assist in clogging my arteries just a teenie-weenie bit more!

SO, in closing, Hecks YEAH!!! THIS Yappster LOVES BACON!!!!!!!

I thought you were going to say, kicked you out to start up the fry pan.

Bacon is becoming TOO popular. Prices are soaring for some pretty cheap stuff. The prices in the supermarket for fat are about the same (even a bit more) than what I saw in Cleveland's Westside market for thick slice that you could actually see and inspect that it wasn't all fat.

Say "no" to grocery bacon.

I gots to get my bacon from the butcher. Hecks no, I won't get it at the grocery unless I have been to the stripper club and spent my loot for the week. THEN, I have to go to the grocery store to get the overpriced stuff for my bacon fix.