Aurora (11-0) vs. New Philadelphia (10-1) Region 9 Semifinal

Who wins?

• Aurora

Votes: 44 81.5%
  • New Philadelphia

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
Keep beating your chest because your team beat an offense that had a qb with 0 experience that actually moved the ball decent without said experience. But May would pick that defense apart.

If May played in this game the turnovers on offense go away and phila wins by one or two TDs. Aurora is who everyone outside of Aurora says they are. They're a solid team, but benefit from playing a weaker schedule and injury riddled teams.
If if's and but's were candies and nuts then we would all have a Merry Christmas.
Aurora played with a hobbled RB, without a starting corner and without it's kicker for the first half. Those are facts. NP was taken behind the wood shed and. Spanked.

defense couldn't stop you? the NP coaches couldn't have done a worse job. Aurora had one good drive all game. The rest were caused by AWFUL special teams. Aurora is a really good team and their defense is pretty good. I was at the game tonight to watch and some of the coaching decisions left me scratching my head. that #29 was kicking the snot out of the ball in warm ups then they went to him only after a 10 yard punt that left Aurora with the ball with less than 30 yards to score. When they switch to him to kick he turned the entire field over. Then in the 4th when you're down 10 with ALL your time outs you let them run jet sweep 6 straight plays with no coaching adjustments or timeout used. It reminded me of the scene from Waterboy where the other coach is laughing a cross the field at the other one. No adjustments made throughout the whole game for NP. I hope NP head coach was able to trade some of those timeouts he took home with him for some food or something. It looked like he just quit on his team. Hats off to Aurora and god luck with the rest of your season. so I am clear on the special teams and coaching killing NP and were excellent for Aurora tonight here is that i remember off the top of my head:
Fumbled opening kick off giving aurora the ball at the 20
fumbled second kick off pinning them deep in their own territory
10 yard punt giving Green the ball with 30 yards to score
multiple HUGE returns one all the way back to the 35-40 yard line
not setting up the deep ball by throwing short (which was working) BTW the Db's played great against the deep ball
never taking a second half time out
not adjusting the the jet sweep (it was extremely hard to watch)
I could go on and on but I will leave it at this.
This is a description of a team getting beat by a better team. I'm sure you can go on and on......

If if's and but's were candies and nuts then we would all have a Merry Christmas.
Aurora played with a hobbled RB, without a starting corner and without it's kicker for the first half. Those are facts. NP was taken behind the wood shed and. Spanked.
Yeah, Christmas came early for your little green men. Take it however you can get it. I appreciate the banter and good luck the rest of the way. ✌

You need a new line. You were telling all the Massillon people the same thing and I think they have another football game to play too.

Also shows you do not know much about Aurora after football season wrestling season is what matters here.

1. I told them people after the Hoban game it would be off to basketball. 2 ur wrestling team is not beating Graham Louisville beaver local so enjoy ur season.

Yeah, Christmas came early for your little green men. Take it however you can get it. I appreciate the banter and good luck the rest of the way. ✌

They beat at team with out a D1 QB playing and they are happy. The wood shed will happen this week with Chardon smacking them. Don’t worry Chardon will show them elite football. It will be way worse then Np loss to the mighty green men lol.

They beat at team with out a D1 QB playing and they are happy. The wood shed will happen this week with Chardon smacking them. Don’t worry Chardon will show them elite football. It will be way worse then Np loss to the mighty green men lol.
You guys down South are ridiculous. What has Dover or New Philly ever won? How many football regional Championships? I'm going to guess zero. Tell me if I'm wrong.

If memory serves, Dover has won 1 regional title.
If it's true that they have a combined 1 regional title between the 2 of them then they really need to be quiet. I've never heard of a team get whipped like they did and talk so much crap. I wonder how they feel about letting a 15 yr and 2 month old QB throw four 4tds against their "vaunted" defense. He is young enough to be a freshman! He dominated NP. Happy Thanksgiving Tusc. County!

Stop. You got smoked. Game over. You go home. Aurora advances. The excuses are unreal. Worse than Big Red last week. I could sit here and tell you our rb was hobbled by an injury (true), our starting corner was out (true), our kicker was suspended for first half (true) and we handed NP a td on a blocked punt, but guess what? That's football. Overcome and advance. Fade and go home. New Philly faded. Aurora overcame.
Lol listen jack wagon I wasn’t making excuses as a matter a fact I said this two weeks ago it would happen. I have NO dog in this fight I’m from southern Ohio. Read my post I complimented your team I love the defense and pressure they brought. Solid team that made one mistake all day (Punt block). So congrats to your boys they played great. So stop being a pompous and enjoy it. Everyone in life is not out to get ya. What I was saying which is absolutely true is that your coaches had a plan, adjusted and kept the pressure on unlike NP whose coaches continue to amaze me In these games.

Excuse me but Aurora dominated for 48 minutes. I would have loved to see the QB play because NP was tough up front. backup QB throws were prime interceptions targets most every time, so they never were going to be able make a multiple score comeback.
Don’t disagree aurora wasn’t dominant. What I said was that doesn’t me you don’t adjust and try to win. Why is that so hard for people to understand. When you have a chance with plenty of time left in the fourth and take no timeouts to try to make an adjustment that means you quit on you team. THATS what NP coach did last night.

If May played in this game the turnovers on offense go away and phila wins by one or two TDs. Aurora is who everyone outside of Aurora says they are. They're a solid team, but benefit from playing a weaker schedule and injury riddled teams.
Well I am not sure you can make that statement. May is a dynamic QB but he more than his fair share of turnovers. You have to give it to auroras defense. If May played what I can say is you have a veteran QB in there but it by no means makes up for the coaching issues at NP

If it's true that they have a combined 1 regional title between the 2 of them then they really need to be quiet. I've never heard of a team get whipped like they did and talk so much crap. I wonder how they feel about letting a 15 yr and 2 month old QB throw four 4tds against their "vaunted" defense. He is young enough to be a freshman! He dominated NP. Happy Thanksgiving Tusc. County!

You guys get shanked by Dover in pre season Dover ad calls u up 3 years in a row knowing they both have the same open dates and u guys don’t take it lol. Hell the one year you would have won by 30 Dover was crap. Then the one year the jv played it was 26-0 Dover the Ad tells Dover ad at the game looks like will not be playing u next year Lol.

Will see how u guys match up vs Chardon. Remember you have the so called best coaching in the state so u should smoke them right? I’ll be watching the updates to see how well u smoke them!! I’ll be waiting on you to dominate them like the so called Np team that u killed so bad. Which if u think that was dominating a team if u get beat by the same score this week I don’t want to hear the game was closer then the score or the refs caused you the game.

You guys get shanked by Dover in pre season Dover ad calls u up 3 years in a row knowing they both have the same open dates and u guys don’t take it lol. Hell the one year you would have won by 30 Dover was crap. Then the one year the jv played it was 26-0 Dover the Ad tells Dover ad at the game looks like will not be playing u next year Lol.

Will see how u guys match up vs Chardon. Remember you have the so called best coaching in the state so u should smoke them right? I’ll be watching the updates to see how well u smoke them!! I’ll be waiting on you to dominate them like the so called Np team that u killed so bad. Which if u think that was dominating a team if u get beat by the same score this week I don’t want to hear the game was closer then the score or the refs caused you the game.
I'll check in with you Friday about 10pm. We can circle back then and discuss!

Baron May or no Baron May Aurora absolutely dominated us start to finish the game never once felt close Quakers couldn’t get big 3rd down stops early and they paid the price the only difference in this game is with Baron May Phila probably has a shot to win at the end because the offensive turnovers go away ethier way it was one hell of a season and basketball season should be fun as always good luck next week I picked aurora to win this region after week 10

Baron May or no Baron May Aurora absolutely dominated us start to finish the game never once felt close Quakers couldn’t get big 3rd down stops early and they paid the price the only difference in this game is with Baron May Phila probably has a shot to win at the end because the offensive turnovers go away ethier way it was one hell of a season and basketball season should be fun as always good luck next week I picked aurora to win this region after week 10
Fair assessment. I agree May would have been hard to handle. May makes the game a toss up.