Aurora (11-0) vs. New Philadelphia (10-1) Region 9 Semifinal

Who wins?

• Aurora

Votes: 44 81.5%
  • New Philadelphia

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

pirateflash07

I' will take Aurera by 10, if N.P may would of played n.p by 7, but they did just beat a stud Kenston team. We shall see

tb81

If the back up QB can throw the ball like he did against Kenston than Philly has a chance. NP defense has not been good at all the last 3 or 4 games. That has to get better if they want to advance.

I'm guessing Green, Lake, possibly Glen Oak where they play. Hope it's not at Northwest.

BleedPurple13

Barberton would be a good central place for the game but not sure if they can because Aurora played a game there.

Aurora has a very impressive defense. Against Barberton they made some small changes that made them some big plays as well.

NPQuaker

Barberton would be a good central place for the game but not sure if they can because Aurora played a game there.

Aurora has a very impressive defense. Against Barberton they made some small changes that made them some big plays as well.
Whether a team has played there doesn't matter. Phila played 3 games at northwest a couple years ago. One regular season game and two playoff games.

BleedPurple13

I wasn't sure. Barberton was traveling extremely well a few years ago. They played Hoban and many thought Infocision was the best place for the game. The word was it was unavailable because Hoban played a game there. I wasn't sure if it was the reason or not.

Knowing it can be played here, I think Barberton is a great place for the game.

Old56

I wasn't sure. Barberton was traveling extremely well a few years ago. They played Hoban and many thought Infocision was the best place for the game. The word was it was unavailable because Hoban played a game there. I wasn't sure if it was the reason or not.

Knowing it can be played here, I think Barberton is a great place for the game.
Hoban doesn’t need that big of a place to hold their fans.

the123kidz

Really bazaar choice for location. If both travel well parking will be an issue. Auroras band will take up a huge section of seats.

gogreenmen

Not much history between these schools. I know Aurora beat them in a shootout in the 2012 playoffs when they were both D2. Something like 39 to 35.

35-32 in a nail-biter. Jamal Johnson from NP was a force in that game. Why NP tried a pass on 4th and short with how he ran, I’ll never understand.