AOC --- the gift that keeps on giving

Yes, she wants people to save things in case people delete them, for what? So she can hold them accountable? How? And why? Are people not allowed to change their mind? It's the same nonsense that gives us cancel culture and ruins people's careers and lives over things they did or said a long time ago.

As I said, it highlights the latent tyranny of the progressive mindset. She's pushing thoughtcrime.

I'll remember this conversation the next time you point out something that somebody who isn't a Republican has said in the past. Apparently, nothing anybody has said in the past should have any impact on how we respond to their words/actions in the present or future. Every day is now Groundhog Day.

I'll remember this conversation the next time you point out something that somebody who isn't a Republican has said in the past. Apparently, nothing anybody has said in the past should have any impact on how we respond to their words/actions in the present or future. Every day is now Groundhog Day.

I'm not a member of congress tweeting out to the world to keep track of thoughts and opinions I disagree with

Yes, she wants people to save things in case people delete them, for what? So she can hold them accountable? How? And why? Are people not allowed to change their mind? It's the same nonsense that gives us cancel culture and ruins people's careers and lives over things they did or said a long time ago.

As I said, it highlights the latent tyranny of the progressive mindset. She's pushing thoughtcrime.
This sounds super scary. You should do something, like turn off the internet because the internet archives it all anyway. ??‍♂️

Can you be more specific? Maybe include some posts of your prophecy? You sound like an Alex Jones wannabe.

I've talked about it for awhile, before AOC was even elected. I don't feel like going back through my posts from 4+ years ago. But specifically I explained their beliefs and behavior and how it would begin to manifest over the coming years.

I can't help if if I have a great insight into the workings of the progressive left than you do. You're just going to sit back and make light of everything as if nothing matters. I don't share your nihilism.

I've talked about it for awhile, before AOC was even elected. I don't feel like going back through my posts from 4+ years ago. But specifically I explained their beliefs and behavior and how it would begin to manifest over the coming years.

I can't help if if I have a great insight into the workings of the progressive left than you do. You're just going to sit back and make light of everything as if nothing matters. I don't share your nihilism.
Sounds insightful. Have you started a manifesto yet?

1604700724653.png

If I could do it all over again I would teach. All that time off, easy hours,. O have lots of friends and family who teaxh and they do just fine!
Whew, Kids without respect. Parents don't respect authority. Then you have to teach from a manual and to a number. Then most of your peers are liberal.

Last edited: