Another school shooting

You're a stone cold, straight up moron.

Guns have always been plentiful. We had more household weapons per capita for a century before there were school shootings. Kids with trucks had guns in window racks in the parking lot at school as recently as the 70's and early 80's. No problems.
True, now we have MAGA psychos like Boebert and Greene posing with guns like they are a fashion statement. This causes school shootings because if the US leadership does it, it must be Ok.

Why do you think the majority of the black population is dumb? That's not cool.
I guess you can’t read. The ones being used by the GOP to get votes are dumb. The GOP hates black people. This is why they were upset that the cop that killed George Floyd was convicted.

40 years ago, America (guns were everywhere) rarely had school shootings, what changed? The liberals (and society) devaluing life (abortion) maybe has a lot to do with it. Don't want that baby just get an abortion (kill it), after all it is such an inconvenience, well it is not an it is a human being (but that is just semantics), if it is ok to kill babies en masse, what is a school shooting where 4 lives are snuffed out, I mean they are just it's that were not aborted.
You are correct, it's not a gun problem it's a people/society problem.

Hopefully both parents get charged if the gun wasn’t locked up
Yeah, that will happen. No chance in hell. The parents are 100% to blame but this country loves to blame school shootings on “mental health” so the gun lobby won’t get targeted. Why bring attention to the fact that we have a gun problem when you can blame the shooter for being “deeply disturbed“.

I guess you can’t read. The ones being used by the GOP to get votes are dumb. The GOP hates black people. This is why they were upset that the cop that killed George Floyd was convicted.

No I can read. You think black people that allow themselves to be used by a political party to get votes are dumb. Not cool.

People exist all over this planet, but the US is the only industrialized nation where this happens year-in and year-out to the point where it doesn't even register with us anymore.

And unfortunately, you cannot measure the goodness in someone's heart. This is uniquely a US problem and it's not going to change
You think murder only happens in the US?

Milwaukee SYG, probably Ohio and many southern states would be an example.

If you own guns you have an obligation to keep them out of the hands of people that you know will do harm.
How dare people be able to defend themselves.

Yeah, that will happen. No chance in hell. The parents are 100% to blame but this country loves to blame school shootings on “mental health” so the gun lobby won’t get targeted. Why bring attention to the fact that we have a gun problem when you can blame the shooter for being “deeply disturbed“.
Well we have zero mental health in the USA. Basically mental health was pawned off on the police that already do everything

Anyone arguing that guns should not be secured when children are in the house is just stupid. When by kids were still at home they had zero access to my guns.
I was frequently hunting or plinking on my own at 11. I knew where everything was, I knew what I was permitted to do, with what, and that anything not expressly discussed for my use was off limits. I would never have dreamed of violating those rules. I drank, smoked, snuck out the window chasing tail, mouthed off incessantly, broke all those rules. Guns were different. Right from the rip. Solemn, in a way. No joke.

We have a culture problem, not a gun problem or a gun-culture problem, either.

60 schools in Michigan are closed due to mass shooting threats....and you wingnuts have the audacity to worry about the mental health of kids wearing a mask.

60 schools in Michigan are closed due to mass shooting threats....and you wingnuts have the audacity to worry about the mental health of kids wearing a mask.
Masks have been infinitely more detrimental to the education of the youth in that state than this 1 tragic event. The fact that you don't realize this is quite revealing.

Masks have been infinitely more detrimental to the education of the youth in that state than this 1 tragic event. The fact that you don't realize this is quite revealing.
You gotta be crazy. Seriously? A little piece of cloth is more detrimental than a mass killing by gun? Jesus. Go see a therapist. You are full fledged crazy.

You gotta be crazy. Seriously? A little piece of cloth is more detrimental than a mass killing by gun? Jesus. Go see a therapist. You are full fledged crazy.
lol, you must be really young. Clearly you know nothing about how education works, particularity for elementary age kids. Your ignorance is frightening.

lol, you must be really young. Clearly you know nothing about how education works, particularity for elementary age kids. Your ignorance is frightening.
My daughter is a kindergarten teacher. She is in the classroom every day with 24 six year olds. Last year they wore masks every day/all day. Not one of them even mentioned the mask. They just go with the flow. Kids are resilient. They do what teachers tell them. It’s the parents making a big deal about the masks. The kids are more mature than the parents. But please, go on about how getting shot by a gun is less of a threat than a tiny piece of cloth. You get dumber with every post. Keep going, it’s funny.

My daughter is a kindergarten teacher. She is in the classroom every day with 24 six year olds. Last year they wore masks every day/all day. Not one of them even mentioned the mask. They just go with the flow. Kids are resilient. They do what teachers tell them. It’s the parents making a big deal about the masks. The kids are more mature than the parents. But please, go on about how getting shot by a gun is less of a threat than a tiny piece of cloth. You get dumber with every post. Keep going, it’s funny.
It isn't about them being resilient. It is about kids needing to be able to see facial expressions, hear things clearly. Education is communication, a mask hinders that in a huge way. Kids are not more mature than their parents, well your kids might have been. Oh, and kids are not at risk, and masks do nothing to prevent the spread. But you and your sheep brethren just accept it.

Reactions: y2h
It isn't about them being resilient. It is about kids needing to be able to see facial expressions, hear things clearly. Education is communication, a mask hinders that in a huge way. Kids are not more mature than their parents, well your kids might have been. Oh, and kids are not at risk, and masks do nothing to prevent the spread. But you and your sheep brethren just accept it.
Thanks for your useless commentary. I would rather listen to my professional teacher daughter. No offense. ?

Thanks for your useless commentary. I would rather listen to my professional teacher daughter. No offense. ?
lol. My wife has taught over 30 years, my brother and his wife are both teachers, my dad was a teacher. One of my future DILs just finished student teaching, 1st graders. Unprompted, a couple weeks ago she talked about how bad the masks are and how difficult it makes learning. If you think masks don't hinder education, I can't help you.