Another school shooting

More MAGA parents in action.

That's just good old kids messing around with a gun. Clean wholesome fun. What a hoot. Who among us hasn't taken a gun and given it to a friend to borrow for the weekend just days after a school shooting? Why would the parents need to lock up their guns? Silly gun nuts. Brought to you by gun nuts of America where It's better to have a gun and not know where the heck it is than to... Gun Control is not about guns; it's about not having control of you guns.

Funny, I don’t see the parents political information mentioned in the article.
Guns are a MAGA problem now?

Lots of MAGA supporters in the black community I guess??‍♂️. Or just the dirty MAGA-ites passing out free guns in the inner cities…
C'mon Prov1, what you got now that another one of your bs narratives has fallen apart?

Good deal. This is exactly what I'm talking about. They DEFINATELY have a good case.

This mentally ill kid was failed by more adults than just his parents.

C'mon Prov1, what you got now that another one of your bs narratives has fallen apart?
You define MAGA mental midgets in America. You are posting articles that support my argument. This country has zero control of itself when it comes to guns and the destruction they cause.

Good deal. This is exactly what I'm talking about. They DEFINATELY have a good case.

This mentally ill kid was failed by more adults than just his parents.
There are mentally ill students in every school building in the country. The law says they have the right to be there.

There are mentally ill students in every school building in the country. The law says they have the right to be there.

What does that factoid have to do with mentally ill students threatening the lives of their fellow students?

[Hint- Absolutely nothing.]