AKRON IRISH ☘ @ YOUNGSTOWN IRISH ☘

The Irish curse continues (on the Youngstown side, anyway). SVSM has now won 10-in-a-row and leads the series 13-12-1. They are scheduled to play again in '23 in Akron.
Wow - didn’t realize SVSM has won 10 in a row. Sometimes you just have a team’s number and matchup better against a certain style of play more so than some other teams you play yearly. Still impressive. But the buck stops 2023 - HOPEFULLY……

Did Ferrell get put in late in the game? What happened to Erickson
If I’m not mistaken, they put him at QB for their last drive, which he took them done for TD. Too little too late at that point. The starting QB (Erickson?) was taking some big hits all night….Ferrell is just a sophomore? He played at Liberty last year? I would not be surprised if you see him behind center a lot more, this year and the future. I was shocked by the number of late hit, unsportsmanlike and just general un-disciplined penalties by SVSM….that will not cut it at all this weekend. And yes Cistone seems like a whiny, nut-job!!!

If I’m not mistaken, they put him at QB for their last drive, which he took them done for TD. Too little too late at that point. The starting QB (Erickson?) was taking some big hits all night….Ferrell is just a sophomore? He played at Liberty last year? I would not be surprised if you see him behind center a lot more, this year and the future. I was shocked by the number of late hit, unsportsmanlike and just general un-disciplined penalties by SVSM….that will not cut it at all this weekend. And yes Cistone seems like a whiny, nut-job!!!
Yes he’s the sophmore from liberty, he’s a good one

Wow - didn’t realize SVSM has won 10 in a row. Sometimes you just have a team’s number and matchup better against a certain style of play more so than some other teams you play yearly. Still impressive. But the buck stops 2023 - HOPEFULLY……
Before the Akron streak the Ursuline Irish won 9 out of 10. Streaks seem to be the thing in this series.

Wouldn't be surprised if DC started next week... it might be time. Ericson is a good athlete and would be a good wr. This was the wrong year to bump up to d3. D4 region 13 is a joke.