Akron City Series 2019-2020

Anyone have the Final Score if the Kenmore-Garfield/Lincoln West game played last night?
Thanks

I will be at the Garmore North game tonight! Lets go! Going to hit up a local Kenmore spot beforehand! Jeante if you are on here PM me if interested. I lost my phone and do not have any contacts.

Game is yet to start as there is a fire I’m outside of the school... people are waiting outside!

I don’t know if the game ever started by came over to East Hugh and saw a great comeback by the dragons. Firestone won though. They might be the second team behind Buchtel in the city!

Last edited:
Wow great win for Ellet. Buchtel down? Ellet good? Did Lane play?

Obviously no Livingston but they still have talent and are very athletic with some size.
Lane did play, was their leading scorer I believe.
I wouldn't underestimate any team Chad Hazard coaches. He's a great tactician and he gets every ounce he can out of his players. If they are smart enough to keep him he will do great at Ellet.

City Series Championship game between Buchtel and Ellet moved from today to next Wednesday.

Wasn't there but heard the Griff's pulled it out against Ellet for the city title tonight!!