AFC Wildcard: Steelers at Chiefs (1/16) 8:15PM

Who wins?

• Steelers

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Might be the only time I cheer for the Steelers. Unfortunately the Chiefs win easy

Yeah my friend made a good arguement. Said like “You know if Mahomes or Kelce or any of their players tests positive for covid before the game, they aren’t going to be in it??? He does have a point, that could happen I suppose?

Well the Steelers did beat the Bills and Titans this season so maybe? nah..it might be closer then you think but Chiefs win by 34-24.

Last edited:
Yeah my friend made a good arguement. Said like “You know if Mahomes or Kelce or any of their players tests positive for covid before the game, they aren’t going to be in it??? He does have a point, that could happen I suppose?
It would also mean Kelce would have tested positive at least 2 times in less than a month . Wouldn’t that be something.

Looks like Juju will play tonight. Not sure how much of a boost that will give Ben but it’s better than nothing I guess

Looks like Juju will play tonight. Not sure how much of a boost that will give Ben but it’s better than nothing I guess
Does not matter.
He just wants his name back in the limelight.

Just hope BR does not embarrass himself.
Just gonna watch and appreciate the years he gave the franchise and fan base.

Juju’s role has been short to medium routes over the middle. If Freiermuth and Juju can attract attention there maybe it can open up Claypool and DJ on the outside or Najee out of the backfield

Does not matter.
He just wants his name back in the limelight.

Just hope BR does not embarrass himself.
Just gonna watch and appreciate the years he gave the franchise and fan base.
Make sure you have a box of tissues

lol.....ben complaining about getting hit low at the knees.

what a turd. just ask carson palmer about low hits

jtk
()

jtk - That’s Mr Kimo K. von Oelhoffen. Block him and Palmer wouldn’t have gotten hurt. Shouldn’t you be watching a Hallmark movie or something?

Even though I’m upset the Chiefs won, I did kind of see this coming. I think 93% of people said Chiefs, 7% said Steelers? So kind of predicted it myself. Just hope the Bills can squash the Chiefs next week like they did with the Patriots this week!

people want to ride the D for giving up 42 points but when your offense can't stay on the field for longer than 2 minutes of game time then your defense is simply going to get warn down, and they did. you can't keep the Chiefs from scoring 25+, even when they're average so if we didn't get close to 30 points we didn't have a chance. some early drops by DJ hurt that would have kept drives alive and maybe gotten us some points or at least let our D rest a bit but it never did. same old, same old. Canada HAS to go. it's that simple.

The whole staff needs to go but nothing will happen. Dan is gone. Art’s worn out the inertia from his father’s era and is tripping all over himself