adult material.....?????

jtk

has anyone been scolded for mentioning adult natured things or acts? i just visit yappi and what do you know,,,,,an advertisement for adamandeve products.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

anything to make a dollar!!!!!

jtk
()

Yes, it absolutely is.

So your ads all look similar to this?

gopher_400w.jpg

I do believe that the ads are linked to what you Google search.

I have hears this before but the ads shown to me when i clicked onbthis thread were for Chrysler 300, some motorcycle mechanic school and UDF ice cream. I have never googled any of those things. Then again, I don't Google much on my phone so maybe these were default ads since I have limited Google history.

I don't think it's just google searches, it's any website you may visit that will generate a ad on here. I don't pretend to understand all this stuff but it probably has to do with cookies you pick up while out on the internet.

who knows. i only look at yappi and espn from this computer. i have clicked a link on the espn sites when it is talking about athletes wives.

i just thought it was ironic........

jtk
()

and mine is axa insurance and american family insurance.

i haven't bought or sought out insurance in years.

jtk
()

Now it's some sort of teeth straightener system. Can say with certainty that I never have searched for anything like that. If it is based on sites visited....maybe they were an advertiser on some of the news sites I visit maybe. Otherwise.....seems random at least on yappi.

Which is fine....just making observations.

Ever fall asleep watching TV, and wake up to "Sexy Adult Toy Shopping"? Amazing where technology has gone to.....swiveling knobs, rows of counter-rotating beads, multiple vibes..... I wonder if they come with extended warranties or service plans ?