ACC - Big Ten Challenge

The Big Ten has won the Big Ten/ACC Challenge for the third year in a row with MSU's victory over Florida State. The worst the Big Ten can finish now is 7-5.

Wisconsin may get blown out regardless. I'll be surprised if they keep it within single digits.

My heels need to find a defensive identity soon or this will not be the season everyone thought. Right now they are terrible defending anything above the foul line, and especially rebounding. Kudos to Wisky for how well they are exploiting that.

If Marshall doesn't get to the gym and work on his jumpshot and his on ball defense he's going to cost unc a TON of points.

I will let you know how much indiana has improved. I am going to assembley hall next saturday to watch them vs UK! I hope they've greatly improved. Nothing better than watching the wildcats LOSE!

Jtk
()

I will let you know how much indiana has improved. I am going to assembley hall next saturday to watch them vs UK! I hope they've greatly improved. Nothing better than watching the wildcats LOSE!

Jtk
()

Not gonna happen

unibrow > IU, although they look to be much improved.

I think Indiana is going to be extremely good in another two to three seasons considering what Crean has managed to do so far with really only one super recruit in Zeller. Crean has a great recruiting class coming in next year. It looks like Zeller has really helped get the ball rolling for IU recruiting. Look for IU to be reemerging to national prominence in the near future.

It's a disgrace the way Kelvin Sampsom pretty much destroyed the IU program a few years ago. Between him and Mike Davis, IU made some really stupid hires post Knight. Looks like they finally have their man in Crean. I figured next year would be the year IU would be good again, but they've looked really good so far.

tickets are at a premium for this game. looked and saw my seats could get anywhere from 400-500/ticket........:banana:

i might have to sell them

is there a good sight to look up ticket prices other than stub hub?

jtk
()