A GOP Reckoning

No
Basically, that's a pant load of poo. SCOTUS declined to hear the case. They didn't say anything.

The PA election was unconstitutional. You people should be ashamed.
Not according to the law of PA. Whatever election process you use at Indian Pond does not apply there.

Your decline since the losses by Trump and the Senate is apparent by your irrational and incoherent arguments. You really take some pride in yourself and should do some self reflection.

I think it's mercury poisoning or the inhalation of too much boat motor exhaust.

Basically, that's a pant load of poo. SCOTUS declined to hear the case. They didn't say anything.

The PA election was unconstitutional. You people should be ashamed.
i'm still waiting for you to inform us of where you received your constitutional law degree at. being according to you, you are more versed than the judges who laughed these cases out of court, many of whom trump appointed.

Sure it does. In some states you have to apply for a ballot. Where the hell have you been?

Which states? What are you babbling about?

The issue is unsolicited mail in balloting. Applying for an absentee ballot is not part of the election rigging you people orchestrated in 2020. Stop being stupid.

It's like talking to a rock.

Not according to the law of PA.

False. Per the PA state constitution, changes to existing election law (which unquestionably happened) must be passed by the legislature and approved by the electorate.

Please make a note of this.

i'm still waiting for you to inform us of where you received your constitutional law degree at. being according to you, you are more versed than the judges who laughed these cases out of court, many of whom trump appointed.

The case was never ruled on by the SCOTUS. I have no idea what it is you're crying about now.

The citizens of Pennsylvania should be ashamed for allowing their politicians to rig an election.

The case was never ruled on by the SCOTUS. I have no idea what it is you're crying about now.

The citizens of Pennsylvania should be ashamed for allowing their politicians to rig an election.
I must have missed where you got constitutional law degree from? how come you were not appointed to the bench?

I must have missed where you got constitutional law degree from? how come you were not appointed to the bench?

Dude, you don't have to have a law degree to know the SCOTUS never ruled on Pennsylvania's unconstitutional election.

Using poll workers that couldn't stay up past 10:00 pm was kinda shady as well. Did you think that one up?

Dude, you don't have to have a law degree to know the SCOTUS never ruled on Pennsylvania's unconstitutional election.

Using poll workers that couldn't stay up past 10:00 pm was kinda shady as well. Did you think that one up?
where did you say you got your law degree from?

Awww...you shorted out!

I don't know my own strength!
so basically you have no knowledge of any legal matters., but you need something to cling to because you are getting clowned due the fact you based your argument on baseless claims. maybe you stick with something in your realm expertise , like dr. suess books

so basically you have no knowledge of any legal matters., but you need something to cling to because you are getting clowned due the fact you based your argument on baseless claims. maybe you stick with something in your realm expertise , like dr. suess books

???

That's silly. The facts are exactly as I've explained them.

The citizens of Pennsylvania should be ashamed of what they've done.

#rigged

Which states? What are you babbling about?

The issue is unsolicited mail in balloting. Applying for an absentee ballot is not part of the election rigging you people orchestrated in 2020. Stop being stupid.

It's like talking to a rock.
There is no constitutional issue with the process to get a mail ballot. There is no constitution that defines how a mail in ballot is issued. That is defined by law which is instituted by legislatures. In PA, their law was passed by a Republican legislature. Their state Supreme Court found it constitutional when it was challenged. The US Supreme Court refused to overturn the state ruling without a single justice dissenting including all 3 of Trump’s appointees. An irate, irrational, and confused resident of Indian Pond does not know better. Have some respect for yourself.

There is no constitutional issue with the process to get a mail ballot.

Correct. The issue is it's unconstitutional in Pennsylvania where all changes to election law must be approved by the electorate.

It's pretty clear if you take the time to research it.

???

That's silly. The facts are exactly as I've explained them.

The citizens of Pennsylvania should be ashamed of what they've done.

#rigged
no what you explained is not facts , it is just the opinion of someone that cannot read and comprehend the constitution of the state of Pennsylvania.

Arizona Republicans censure Cindy McCain and GOP governor

Arizona Republican Party members voted on Saturday to censure prominent GOP figures Cindy McCain, Gov. Doug Ducey and former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), who've all faced clashes with former President Trump.

Why it matters: Although the resolution is symbolic, this move plus the re-election of the Trump-endorsed Kelli Ward as state GOP chair shows the strong hold the former president has on the party in Arizona, despite President Biden winning the state in the 2020 election.

Driving the news: McCain, widow of Trump nemesis Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), endorsed Biden for president last September.

Flake is a longtime Trump critic who joined the "Republicans for Biden" group last August.
Ducey endured tirades from Trump after he didn't overturn Biden's win in the state, per Axios' Jonathan Swan.
AZCentral notes the governor was censured over emergency measures in response to the pandemic, which the state GOP said "restrict personal liberties and force compliance to unconstitutional edicts."

Of note: All three of those censured attended Biden's inauguration last Wednesday.

What they're saying: Ward, who's filed unsuccessful lawsuits attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, described herself as a "Trump Republican" who'll "always put America first, who believes in faith, family and freedom," AP reports.

Ducey's political director Sara Mueller said in a statement the people behind the inconsequential resolutions "have lost whatever little moral authority they may have once had."
McCain tweeted after the vote, "It is a high honor to be included in a group of Arizonans who have served our state and our nation so well...and who, like my late husband John, have been censured by the AZGOP. I'll wear this as a badge of honor."

GOP implosion: Trump threats, payback
https://www.axios.com/authors/newsdesk/
Featured image

Spotted last week on a work van in Evansville, Ind. Photo: Sam Owens/The Evansville Courier & Press via Reuters
The GOP is getting torn apart by a spreading revolt against party leaders for failing to stand up for former President Trump and punish his critics.
Why it matters: Republican leaders suffered a nightmarish two months in Washington. Outside the nation’s capital, it's even worse.
Much of the party's base — including conservative talk radio, TV and social media — are spoiling to fight for Trump in exile.
  • On top of that, Trump himself is threatening to literally split the party in two with the creation of a new MAGA Party or Patriot Party, The Washington Post reported.
When I asked Trump adviser Jason Miller about those plans, he issued a warning to Republican senators who are weighing whether to convict Trump in next month's impeachment trial:
  • "The president has made clear his goal is to win back the House and Senate for Republicans in 2022," Miller said. "There’s nothing that's actively being planned regarding an effort outside of that, but it’s completely up to Republican senators if this is something that becomes more serious."
Step into almost every Republican state or district, and most voters are livid that Republican leaders didn't fight more to overturn the election, resist impeachment, back Trump, punish House Conference Chair Liz Cheney and protest big business for blacklisting its members.
Look what's happening:
  • The Arizona Republican Party voted yesterday to censure three faces of the Republican establishment — Cindy McCain, Gov. Doug Ducey and former Sen. Jeff Flake — and reelected state party chair Kelli Ward, a fierce Trumper.
  • The 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump are being hit with swift punishment, including brewing primary challenges, censure votes and public scoldings, the N.Y. Times reports (subscription).
  • Some House Republicans, egged on by right-wing media, are pushing an uphill fight to oust Cheney from her third-ranking leadership post. In Wyoming, she faces a long-shot primary challenge.
The bottom line: This will be the new reality for Republicans until 2024, or Trump fully exits the scene.
  • The counterforce to Trump — mainly some establishment media figures and smattering of elected members — is too weak, timid and divided to prevail right now.

Cheney spokesperson on Gaetz coming to Wyoming: "Rep. Gaetz can leave his beauty bag at home. In Wyoming, the men don’t wear make-up.”

no, they are merely ramblings of a sore loser that has absolutely no knowledge of the pennsylvania's state constitution. but needs some excuse to cling to in feeble effort to claim a victory in a argument that is clearly lost.

Nope, I'm correct again as usual.

Pennsylvania rigged their election by circumvention of their state constitution which clearly states changes to existing election law must be approved by a majority of their voters.

It's not even debatable.