A CUT FOR THE "BIG GUY"

Yea … so why did he want him fired … corruption or for his son …. You wouldn’t tell the story if it was for the later … like I said … common sense … but I guess that leaves you out … clueless to this as well as the con man hero’s tax breaks … clueless!!!!

PS … A Trumpet talking about someone else being a liar is rich … your hero is the king of lying!

Yea … so why did he want him fired … corruption or for his son …. You wouldn’t tell the story if it was for the later … like I said … common sense … but I guess that leaves you out … clueless to this as well as the con man hero’s tax breaks … clueless!!!!

PS … A Trumpet talking about someone else being a liar is rich … your hero is the king of lying!
Keep trying to tread water...

Why did Hunter fly overseas dozens of times on Air Force 2 with Daddy?

Keep trying to tread water...

Why did Hunter fly overseas dozens of times on Air Force 2 with Daddy?
You are the one who keeps trying different things after getting beat down on each of your points …
Biden was a private citizen on the cut thing … nothing
so you moved on to Ukraine …. It had nothing do with Hunter
now so the VP‘s kid flys on plane with him … I’m going to bet it not the first or last relative to fly with a politician overseas.

YOU HAVE NOTHING … AS USUAL!!!!

You are the one who keeps trying different things after getting beat down on each of your points …
Biden was a private citizen on the cut thing … nothing
so you moved on to Ukraine …. It had nothing do with Hunter
now so the VP‘s kid flys on plane with him … I’m going to bet it not the first or last relative to fly with a politician overseas.

YOU HAVE NOTHING … AS USUAL!!!!
Weak reply.

It probably is irritating to know you voted for a dumb crook for President though, so I understand your confusion.

Is what I just said there incorrect?
A person who supports Trump has no room to talk about anyone else being sleazy … regardless if it is true or not … but nice try again … and again … and again … and again … I would list all the sleazy things Trump has done … but I don’t have two hours to type them all.

A person who supports Trump has no room to talk about anyone else being sleazy … regardless if it is true or not … but nice try again … and again … and again … and again … I would list all the sleazy things Trump has done … but I don’t have two hours to type them all.
You don’t have dyck

Wow .... Is Trump in the Room with You right Now ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking money from China is the Definition of "Whoring Yourself Out" - Ultimate Sleaze Bag

Wow .... Is Trump in the Room with You right Now ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking money from China is the Definition of "Whoring Yourself Out" - Ultimate Sleaze Bag

So what you are saying is a private citizen taking money from foreign entities is wrong?

1643718441844.png

So what you are saying is a private citizen taking money from foreign entities is wrong?
Joe,

You are going to want to get out in front of this. The evidence out there that Hunter is a giant, corrupt POS is over-whelming. I get it that you want to claim some plausible deniability that the "Big Guy" is responsible or involved in the corruption, but the "plausible" part of the deniability is shrinking.

The Biden's - all of them are, for lack of a better word, grifters. But "grifters" doesn't really describe it. Very good grifters would be embarrassed to take advantage of their positions of power the way they have.

This has been suppressed to those who consume legacy media, but the rats are beginning to jump off the rotten and sinking Biden ship, and when they do, there will be nothing and no one to hide this any longer.

Joe,

You are going to want to get out in front of this. The evidence out there that Hunter is a giant, corrupt POS is over-whelming. I get it that you want to claim some plausible deniability that the "Big Guy" is responsible or involved in the corruption, but the "plausible" part of the deniability is shrinking.

The Biden's - all of them are, for lack of a better word, grifters. But "grifters" doesn't really describe it. Very good grifters would be embarrassed to take advantage of their positions of power the way they have.

This has been suppressed to those who consume legacy media, but the rats are beginning to jump off the rotten and sinking Biden ship, and when they do, there will be nothing and no one to hide this any longer.
This is super funny given the Trump era we have and continue to experince.

It’s funny how the NYT is now suing the Federal government to get Hunter’s emails.

What’s the Biden crime family trying to hide?
No clue. I hope they get them. Just like I was and is hopeful that every document the Trump Crime family tries to hide is released. I would love to play that game. Of course, we do have the issue of Trump destroying White House documents which is clearly yet another violation of the law.

What's he trying to hide?

BDS is even worse from what I am reading.

It's widespread throughout the Democratic Voting Ranks .... Symptoms

Betrayal
Chronic Embarrassment

too many to list .....

It's widespread throughout the Democratic Voting Ranks .... Symptoms

Betrayal
Chronic Embarrassment

too many to list .....

More than offset by the millions upon millions who are thankful criminal God King has been banished to the ash heap of loser history....A twice impeached single term disaster.