A CUT FOR THE "BIG GUY"

not at all.... just amazed that a person would be OK with what a piece of CRAP like Hunter, so is he your hero?
Hunter is not and never was President. Why do I care what he does? That's like me pointing out that Trumps scumbag offspring started a charity to raise money to help kids with cancer and ended up stealing most of the money. You don't see me making a big deal about that do you? ?‍♂️

All just deflection from the fact that Trump’s world is going to come crashing down very soon. The walls are closing in and the cult can’t do anything about it except say “but, but, but Hunter’s laptop….”
Lmao!!!

The walls are closing in!

Been hearing that since the descent from Trump Tower.

Hunter is not and never was President. Why do I care what he does? That's like me pointing out that Trumps scumbag offspring started a charity to raise money to help kids with cancer and ended up stealing most of the money. You don't see me making a big deal about that do you? ?‍♂️
you really are clueless aren't you...... what a sad little troll you are.....

?

Correct, Trump's kids are clowns. Nice work.
Struggle Johncrist GIF by John Crist Comedy

When Dumb Joe had the prosecutor in Ukraine fired?

I believe that was while he was still VP, and the Obama Administration's point man there.

Better check your work there.
Joe did not have the prosecuted fired. Joe had no authority to set IMF and G7 policy over loan guarantees.

Joe did not have the prosecuted fired. Joe had no authority to set IMF and G7 policy over loan guarantees.
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Joe said it himself in a taped interview.

Sheepman, better do your research before you step on the court with me.

When Dumb Joe had the prosecutor in Ukraine fired?

I believe that was while he was still VP, and the Obama Administration's point man there.

Better check your work there.
Maybe you should

Maybe you should

Laughable. He did ask that the guy be fired, and the proof source is a quote by Joe’s foreign policy advisor.

Also, this piece was from just before the 2020 election, when any and all criticism of Biden was stifled.

Laughable. He did ask that the guy be fired, and the proof source is a quote by Joe’s foreign policy advisor.

Also, this piece was from just before the 2020 election, when any and all criticism of Biden was stifled.
LOL. You are a hack.

let’s just use some common sense … I know that is rare on here … which is more plausible?
a) The VP brags publicly about getting a foreign prosecutor fired to protect his son
b) The VP brags publicly about getting a foreign prosecutor fired for corruption
even Biden is not dumb enough to do the former.

let’s just use some common sense … I know that is rare on here … which is more plausible?
a) The VP brags publicly about getting a foreign prosecutor fired to protect his son
b) The VP brags publicly about getting a foreign prosecutor fired for corruption
Well, when the VP is a(n):

1. Idiot

2.) Lifelong entitled liar and a hack politician

....anything is possible