60 minutes/ Trump

You’re making a fool out of yourself . I never counted and you have responded to me so many more times there’s never been a need . Been more critical over the years of Herbstreit . Just thought he wasn’t acting when he got emotional on air like you and your kind did .
Yes I threw out numbers never actually kept track , you moron . Now that’s cute . Fave planting and being wrong sure comes easy to you . You’re real
Bad at this by the way . Gullible , obtuse and lastly obsessed with me and the few non EC posters here . Carry on FP.
What exactly is "Fave planting?" I'm so sorry this is so hard for you and that you are taking such a beating. If you weren't such a malignant narcissist I'd ease up on you, but you just keep coming back for more. Maybe you should stick to posting Steve's tweets. That seems to be less taxing on you.

Tulsa man Love that loyal support and said so . Commendable . Bet on what ? I didn’t actually numerically verify his obsession. ? How was it being 127 pounds as a Senior ? Had to give you a little complex that still resonates today . You are a brilliant national manager though , so that must help .
Weird obsession with my weight in HS. Not sure why. Do you have a thing for 120 pound teenage boys in singlets or something? Did you start a fight with someone on the wrestling team that was a lighter weight....and then got humiliated?

AHNC

Weird obsession with my weight in HS. Not sure why. Do you have a thing for 120 pound teenage boys in singlets or something? Did you start a fight with someone on the wrestling team that was a lighter weight....and then got humiliated?

AHNC
He is flailing today. Slappy thanks him for taking the heat off of him.

What exactly is "Fave planting?" I'm so sorry this is so hard for you and that you are taking such a beating. If you weren't such a malignant narcissist I'd ease up on you, but you just keep coming back for more. Maybe you should stick to posting Steve's tweets. That seems to be less taxing on you.

Yes face planting is what you’ve been doing all morning .Nothing hard at all about this and I’m
Certainly not taking any kind of beating from you . I use that term over and over again for a couple reasons . First it’s 1000 percent true and a very accurate description of him. And more importantly as you have verified many times now , it really bothers you and your kind . You are easy to toy with I must say . Now I will commence in ignoring you again for a while , as you continue to read and comment on my posts .

Coffman lost over the weekend. He has nothing else.
Been posting in these spaces ( political ) for 2 and a half years . This is an election year , have posted all football season here and on that thread which isn’t a Coffman exclusive thread at all . I know you dont read it but I talk about more than Coffman . Them
Winning or losing has nothing to do with me posting here or even on that thread which I will continue to handicap the remaining games . Yeah I only post about Coffman so I have nothing else . So they
Lose and I come here to post out of the blue ?

Really sharp take as usual.

Yes face planting is what you’ve been doing all morning .Nothing hard at all about this and I’m
Certainly not taking any kind of beating from you . I use that term over and over again for a couple reasons . First it’s 1000 percent true and a very accurate description of him. And more importantly as you have verified many times now , it really bothers you and your kind . You are easy to toy with I must say . Now I will commence in ignoring you again for a while , as you continue to read and comment on my posts .
The saddest thing about all of this is your complete ignorance on being abused. What is 1000 percent true and an accurate description of who? Your incoherent ramblings are fun to try to decipher. Word jumbles keep the mind sharp, appreciate your participation.

I'm more interested in what Fave planting is?
Are you two friends ? In the same room ? I
Mean I like loyalty and the concept of loyalty , but you two seem to show up in support of each other an awful lot . It’s cute and I all I guess , but your takes today are just way off in every respect , Carry on . Continue tandem trolling and keep following me . I’ll now ignore you for a bit as usual as you continue to quote and comment where I’m concerned .

Stahl reminded the president of why he calls it "fake news." So he can discredit any claim. That is what Trump told Stahl previously. Pathetic, yet look at all the sheople.

Mean I like loyalty and the concept of loyalty , but you two seem to show up in support of each other an awful lot . It’s cute and I all I guess , but your takes today are just way off in every respect , Carry on . Continue tandem trolling and keep following me . I’ll now ignore you for a bit as usual as you continue to quote and comment where I’m concerned .
HAHAHA, sure you will as you've stated many times and continue to respond. :ROFLMAO: ? :LOL:

I think bailing out may be a good plan for you. Otherwise you will continue to look like a fool.

The saddest thing about all of this is your complete ignorance on being abused. What is 1000 percent true and an accurate description of who? Your incoherent ramblings are fun to try to decipher. Word jumbles keep the mind sharp, appreciate your participation.
Your mind sharp ? Saddest thing is actually me toying with you today in every respect . If it makes you feel
Better to think you are abusing me or anyone else?! I guess it’s OK . I feel sorry for you to be 10000 percent honest .Lol ?. Seriously you not knowing I’m
Toying with you , or you not realizing your obsession is truly sad / hilarious .

Wanna bet?

I respond one day here , one day there . You never stop responding to my posts ,. Everyone can see the difference .
As you respond.....again. You can't stop. I am so in that little head of yours. It is very spacious in here. Dance little puppet....... :LOL: ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

18 years old and 127 pounds ? That must have been rough. Note . . To Welch on a bet there needs to be an actual bet made and an actual result with proof , and then the loser doesn’t pay . Hope this helps
1603734179816.png

18 years old and 127 pounds ? That must have been rough. Note . . To Welch on a bet there needs to be an actual bet made and an actual result with proof , and then the loser doesn’t pay . Hope this helps
Ok. You showed your lady parts and ran and hid.

Again with my size in high school. Did a girl put her hand down your pants and started laughing or something?

I can tell you are an educated person. You have to be smarter than that. You know Joe Biden is not a great candidate. He's not Trump, that's fine, but he's not a great candidate by any stretch of the imagination.
Trump was not the best candidate in 2016....the people in the party voted and chose them. One of the reasons Biden is doing well against trump is the exact reason trump struggles attacking him. They know he is a likebable decent human being. He is not going to tweet at the news every morning for 2-3 hours he is experienced and trust worthy.

Obama has above average intelligence. Had a good but not great academic career. Very good public speaker. No ambition for business. Knew nothing about 90% of what government does, but didn't need to. Faked it well. He was a centrist and a lacky of the CFR. Spent the last four years working casually on a hobby to overthrow the government. Will spend the rest of his life milking his presidency for millions.

Trump probably has above average intelligence equal to Obama. Had a good but not great academic career. Very good salesman and annoying game show host. Only ambition for business and women. Primary business product was his own inflated ego. Knows nothing about 99% of what government does, and doesn't want or need to. Incapable of faking it. He is a populist and a lacky to no one. Spent the last four years working diligently against a cabal of left-wing conspirators hell bent on removing him from office at all costs. Will spend the rest of his life milking his presidency for billions.

Plenty of us think he was and is the best candidate. Millions and millions are tired of the same BS career politicians spew. We knew the sh#t would hit the fan. He said it would many times. What many of us didn't understand was the depth of the corruption ( dems and pubs ). Once he's reelected many more firings will come. I'm not sure there is any thing more to be investigated about Trump and his enterprise but on the Biden side it's just starting. Harris can't even tell us who she is. I thought her father was of an indian descent. She refers to herself as black.

Reactions: y2h
HHHHUUUGGGGEEEE RATINGS for Trump's trainwreck interview....

Trump's 60 MINUTES interview got the show's biggest rating since Stormy Daniels in 2018. Also the biggest viewership of any program on TV in all of 2020 since the Oscars (excluding sports and the debates)

HHHHUUUGGGGEEEE RATINGS for Trump's trainwreck interview....

Trump's 60 MINUTES interview got the show's biggest rating since Stormy Daniels in 2018. Also the biggest viewership of any program on TV in all of 2020 since the Oscars (excluding sports and the debates)
you can thank Trump.....saw what a biased program it has become