#3 Georgia (12-1) Vs. #2 Oklahoma (12-1) - 01/01/2018

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, I think Oklahoma is done. They looked scared now and don't seem to have an answer for Georgia. Wasted a perfect first half. Gave up all the momentum because of the terrible squib kick.

It totally did and Georgia got it together at halftime

Mayfield showing his erratic self. We’ll see if the other side of his erratic nature leads them back into it.

Georgia just totally stomping OU in the second half.

Oklahoma needs to get the running and play action game back going. Georgia just sitting back on those routes and getting pressure with their front.

That receiver was completely covered anyway. Baker should have never thrown to him to begin with

Mayfield is making the wrong reads and holding on to the ball too long. Not a good showing for the NFL guys.

Great response by Baker. This has been a fun game to watch even with Oklahoma being shut down in the 3rd quarter.

UGA special teams have been lights out. Long FG, kick offs pinning OK short of the 20, and great punting.

Originally Posted by Crusaders
Everyone knows the Iowa loss was not indicative of Ohio State's quality as a team. Harping on that loss is just mindless
So you really think Ohio State is at the level of MAC team?

????
What does your comment have to do with a MAC team?

I don't follow, hence I asked if your original comment was sarcasm. Now presuming not.

If losses, particularly bad ones aren't indicative of the quality of a team, why are they even playing the game? We just look at the wins now? One good win overcomes how many losses? What's the formula for that? Maybe Syracuse should have been in the final four. (<---yes, that is sarcasm)

This was not a strong OSU team. This was not a top four team. It happens. Two games indicate that very clearly and they were both losses. Bad loses.

????
What does your comment have to do with a MAC team?

I don't follow, hence I asked if your original comment was sarcasm. Now presuming not.

If losses, particularly bad ones aren't indicative of the quality of a team, why are they even playing the game? We just look at the wins now? One good win overcomes how many losses? What's the formula for that? Maybe Syracuse should have been in the final four. (<---yes, that is sarcasm)

This was not a strong OSU team. This was not a top four team. It happens. Two games indicate that very clearly and they were both losses. Bad loses.

You really don't understand?