#3 Georgia (12-1) Vs. #2 Oklahoma (12-1) - 01/01/2018

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kind of play calling is this by Ok? These coaches are over paid and by a lot. I mean you have a Heisman Trophy winning QB who makes plays and you DON'T put the ball in his hands to win the game. Morons!

I still can't believe that OK ran 3 plays and not once did Mayfield throw the ball. At a point in the game where a TD wins it. What are these damn coaches thinking?

Is there some sort of contract for the 4 team playoff or could they amend it at any time? I have to think if Georgia & Alabama lose there would be a desire to expand the playoffs to 6 or 8 ASAP.

I thought I read it was supposed to stay at 4 through 2025 or something like that. There were all sorts of expansion talk last year after Penn State got in over Ohio State and the Chair of the CFP came out and made a statement about it.

Oklahoma deserves to lose this game. The conservative offensive play calling by the Sooner's in OT has been astonishing. I will never understand these coaches. What the hell are they thinking?

Oklahoma deserves to lose this game. The conservative offensive play calling by the Sooner's in OT has been astonishing. I will never understand these coaches. What the hell are they thinking?

No doubt. Good for UGA assuming they finish it off. They played one hell of a game.

Glad I am not an OU fan right now. They should have won that game. Props to Georgia for not giving up and taking advantage. They made some great plays.