25- point club

D4fan

We have the 25 and over individual scoring club on here, but defense seldom gets its equal recognition. With that in mind, thought it would be fun to list teams who's defense gave up 25 or less points in a game, to an entire team.

Stay positive if possible and reward the defensive effort. Not intending to poke fun at the offense, but rather acknowledge a good defensive effort. If it happened to a team with a winning record bonus points should be awarded to that defense.

Last edited:

D4fan

I can see the excitement of fans of defense for this one. So I will start.

Out if the WOAC we have the defense of Preble Shawnee. They have not 1, but 4 qualifying games of 25 or under and another they just missed by one point . They have allowed 17, 22, 23, 24 in conference games. One if those was to a team that is 9-4 currently.

tcgobucks

I can see the excitement of fans of defense for this one. So I will start.

Out if the WOAC we have the defense of Preble Shawnee. They have not 1, but 4 qualifying games of 25 or under and another they just missed by one point . They have allowed 17, 22, 23, 24 in conference games. One if those was to a team that is 9-4 currently.
....but they are playing what is possibly the weakest schedule of any D3 team in the state lol

D4fan

1/13/2023

Tri Village 70. Franklin Monroe 15.

Running clock helped hold score down, but a 55 point margin is pretty strong.

D4fan

1/13/23

Ottawa Glandorf 70
Bath 25

You found a 25+ individual game inside if a 25- defensive team effort. Seems like the two seldom intersect as most games where 25 or fewer are scored the offense is rather deliberate on both ends. Thanks for sharing.

TiGgEr3

You found a 25+ individual game inside if a 25- defensive team effort. Seems like the two seldom intersect as most games where 25 or fewer are scored the offense is rather deliberate on both ends. Thanks for sharing.
Actually last Friday night the same young man had a school record 44 points in his teams 78-44 win over St Marys.

knockemstiff

Jackson Center 33 Anna 22 Friday the 13th.
Jackson Center 46 Wapakoneta 23 Saturday the 14th.
JC 60 Waynesfield Goshen 19 12/10/22
JC 49 Sidney Fairlawn 25 12/28/22
JC 49 Houston 9 12/30/22

The JC boys pride themselves on defense. 12-1 overall

D4fan

Jackson Center 33 Anna 22 Friday the 13th.
Jackson Center 46 Wapakoneta 23 Saturday the 14th.
JC 60 Waynesfield Goshen 19 12/10/22
JC 49 Sidney Fairlawn 25 12/28/22
JC 49 Houston 9 12/30/22

The JC boys pride themselves on defense. 12-1 overall
Yes, they are a great team to watch on both ends of the floor. Very well coached.

D4fan

FT LORAMIE 56 Botkins 21

SCAL December 28

What makes this defensive effort even more outstanding is on 1/13 Botkins flipped the tables and knocked off Ft Loramie.

D4fan

Nathan Lurie scored 25 for Beachwood in the Bison's 70-65 win over Perry. In the same game, Brayden Richards scored 28 for the Pirates.
Sorry, when I named this the 25- point defensive club I had not thought about accidentally confusing posters. You meant to post in the 25+ point club I think?