2024 Massillon Tigers

So much for “I trust Nate Moore”…
I trust him to do what's good for the kids and the program as a whole. No one enjoys the Tiger games anymore than I do . Been going since grade school and now I'm an old man and don't know how many games I have left but will gladly sacrifice a home game for the kids to have a once in a life time experience. Lets try not to jump to conclusions and see how things play out.

Only team I’ve found so far that meets the criteria listed here
From the Uk, ages 15 to 19, supported by the NFL etc is NFL academy london maybe there’s more but I have no clue about European HS football 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_9292.jpeg
    IMG_9292.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 68
From the Uk, ages 15 to 19, supported by the NFL etc is NFL academy london maybe there’s more but I have no clue about European HS football 🤷‍♂️
well they beat up on IMG pretty good if that’s the team

My feelings about a trip to Oregon are already known but if it's true they're playing a European all star team it's just ridiculous. I don't know who pulled out of the deal with PCC, us or them, but I'd much rather play them than this BS.
It was PCC; they lost half their players to Aliquippa this offseason. I totally agree though… I feel this is a step too far; we’re not a “prep school”. We don’t need international competition.

They beat the #1 team in New York too few yrs back I think
They seem to be no joke
The rugby player the chefs picked up is from there
They are boasting 125+ D1 offers and have beat some respectable American teams
If this does happen it may be pretty tough
But for now it’s just my speculation from rumors we are all hearing

They seem to be no joke
The rugby player the chefs picked up is from there
They are boasting 125+ D1 offers and have beat some respectable American teams
If this does happen it may be pretty tough
But for now it’s just my speculation from rumors we are all hearing
SHEESH

Their head coach coached for the Browns Steve Hagen, they have several ex NFL coaches on their staff.. Quite a little operation they have and I know it says 15-19 year olds but looking at them I would say it looks like a team of 19 yr olds

Their head coach coached for the Browns Steve Hagen, they have several ex NFL coaches on their staff.. Quite a little operation they have and I know it says 15-19 year olds but looking at them I would say it looks like a team of 19 yr olds

I’m researching them now as well I read the coaches name but somehow being the assistant coach for the Browns flew right over my head
I’ve been known to let the obvious escape me though 😂
But your 100% right that team looks like some full grown men
You would have to be an absolute stud to start for them at 15
Man if this goes down it’s going to go down
Someone a few pages back said please don’t be IMG or something to that effect
Well guess we don’t have to worry about that…
Just the team that beat them is all

Last edited:
If they played the national IMG team it wasn’t last year or at least wasn’t in a real game because they went 10-0
2023 was img white I believe
they seem to have played all the img flavors at one point white, blue, strawberry blowpop 😂
Im still looking them up so info is getting mixed up
I don’t want to say much now cause I’m sure I’ll get info wrong
Regardless the team looks solid