2024 Massillon Tigers

Looks like Massillon has played less than 7 home games (regular season only) only 14 times in the last 73 years (Since 1951). *Once from 1978 to 2005 (1988).

It’s been nearly 90 years since the Tigers have played just 5 home games (1935).

Last was 2019. But @WGH, Fitch, Barberton & McKinley was no big deal really.

Looking over the 2024 prices for parking passes

Parking:
  • North Parking Passes: $75.00 (there is a waiting list at this time) $15 per game based on 5 home games
  • North RV Parking Passes: $185.00 , $37 per game based on 5 home games
  • West Parking Passes: $125.00 (there is a waiting list at this time) $25 per game based on 5 home games
If there's one complaint I have about our school administration they're not shy about taking advantage [ gouging ] the tiger faithful.

If there's one complaint I have about our school administration they're not shy about taking advantage [ gouging ] the tiger faithful.

Idk. I'll just say the amenities and production value @ PBTS vs. a half empty cow pasture with poor lighting & sound and dinky scoreboard is not exactly a fair price comparison. To me it is worth the price of admission, which is less than a movie ticket.

Think I was paying $3 for parking at cold steel fasteners last year got to get there quick though

Idk. I'll just say the amenities and production value @ PBTS vs. a half empty cow pasture with poor lighting & sound and dinky scoreboard is not exactly a fair price comparison. To me it is worth the price of admission, which is less than a movie ticket.
This is true but the parkings price is getting ridiculous
Everything cost more nowadays though

No complaints about the price of a ticket, it's everything else .

Unless something has changed from last year, Football North does not count in the OHSAA computer rankings.
Doesn't matter*. The divisor gets adjusted accordingly. 9-0 is the same as 10-0.

* Unless, of course, things go south in the other games and we really need the points to avoid a week 11 road trip to inner-city Columbus.

Doesn't matter*. The divisor gets adjusted accordingly. 9-0 is the same as 10-0.

* Unless, of course, things go south in the other games and we really need the points to avoid a week 11 road trip to inner-city Columbus.
The divisor could be based on 8 games this year.

So the rule on Canadian teams did change last year. Football North was an approved team until the provence of Ontario dropped being a member of the NFHS. Then 2023 none were Harbin points eligible.

Yep that’s why I was confused OSHAA had Iggy at 1-8 last season going into the playoffs
But someone had said clarkson win didn’t count for anything anymore other than pride
And when looking up their schedule last year I’m frankly confused as hell they won the ship with a 4-4 record lost the game before it to st. Frances then beat st France’s regional for the ship which seems to be the same team with a different name and a 1-2 record
I’m not even going to try and figure that one out

One other drawback to all the OOS oponenets that I don't think anyone has mentioned, where does this leave scheduling for JV games and freshman games? It sure seems like that might be a problem