2023 TRC football

I don’t post much on here but what I saw was Color attacking BEA. I’m not sure, but I think most of us would react the same way. Too many personal attacks on here for a high school football board. BEA has posted and been pretty good to me. Seems like there’s some personal issue here between the two.
I thought this was about high school football and not high school grudges. They need to take this offline. Just my opinion.
I think Riverside, MU and Lehman make it to the 2nd round. Pretty strong for this league.
Have never met or spoken with the guy in my life, and I wasn’t attacking him. Just pointed out that his post was a far cry from the posts he made after the 0-2 start (which seemed overly critical of a HS football team). No hard feelings on my end.

I'll spend my time on here celebrating our Pirates for winning the conference title. I think it's pretty awesome that one of the smallest teams in the league, has competed for a shot a the championship each year, and finally pulled it out over a great program in Milton Union. Happy for my alma mater, hopeful we can make some more history this week and get a playoff MAC win! Go Pirates! Good luck to the TRC teams in the playoffs!

Riverside is dominating the second half having scored all the points between them and the MAC representative. May be too little too late?

Congrats to Stank, beat a backup QB. It’ll be best to lose here instead of against the Tigers. Congrats on your win
Wasnt the QB chosen weeks prior and they even gave the senior QB snaps against Milton... Sounds like a Starter to me (Also very clever indeed, just requested a name change to TheStank. Thanks haha)

Good thing for Milton they lost last night. East got completely overwhelmed from the opening kickoff. Milton at least avoided a whipping to end their season. Overall, much improved season for the Vikings though. New staff seems to have them in the right direction!

Good thing for Milton they lost last night. East got completely overwhelmed from the opening kickoff. Milton at least avoided a whipping to end their season. Overall, much improved season for the Vikings though. New staff seems to have them in the right direction!
Milton faced Brookville in a scrimmage earlier this year. No shocker here.
Overall the TRC was very weak this year. St Henry is a class program and it shows where our league champ was in relation to the MAC.
Riverside is a quality program and deserved the title. Everyone else was rebuilding. Milton had a successful season. Period. Losing 18 seniors was a huge hit. Congrats to everyone this year.

Wasnt the QB chosen weeks prior and they even gave the senior QB snaps against Milton... Sounds like a Starter to me (Also very clever indeed, just requested a name change to TheStank. Thanks haha)
They chose week 1. There is this thing called injuries that happen and well you see their starting QB was hurt…. Is it that difficult for Stank to figure out?

A disappointing playoff showing from the TRC. I don't know that I am surprised by the results as I predicted the outcomes the way they ended up playing out. At the same time, I was hopeful that Riverside and MU would advance, and thought Lehman had a decent chance against Cedarville. Where does the league go from here in 2024? What will teams bring back, hope to build on?

I’m not sure but Milton brings back quite a bit. They lose a couple of linemen and Foose in the backfield.
I think the kids folded the ship after they lost to Riverside.

A disappointing playoff showing from the TRC. I don't know that I am surprised by the results as I predicted the outcomes the way they ended up playing out. At the same time, I was hopeful that Riverside and MU would advance, and thought Lehman had a decent chance against Cedarville. Where does the league go from here in 2024? What will teams bring back, hope to build on?
Bethel was again "almost" a competitor early in the season. They should have the numbers to draw from.

I was surprised Lehman did not win their game, the others played out as I expected.

Next year should be interesting.
Bethel and East were young.
Riverside and Lehman lose a lot, but also bring back several key players.
Milton will always compete.

Should make for a fun 2024 year, possibly one where every team has at least one league loss.

The 2024 season should have some great match ups throughout the league. The top four teams will probably be the same, but in what order should be fun to watch. Milton Union seems to be the standard right now, but someone like Miami East could surprise them next year. Hopefully the bottom four teams gained some experience, and will come out better next fall. I saw this was Covington's first ever winless season. I would imagine we won't see that again next year.

The 2024 season should have some great match ups throughout the league. The top four teams will probably be the same, but in what order should be fun to watch. Milton Union seems to be the standard right now, but someone like Miami East could surprise them next year. Hopefully the bottom four teams gained some experience, and will come out better next fall. I saw this was Covington's first ever winless season. I would imagine we won't see that again next year.
If 2/3’s of the team quits like the last few years they will be

I’m guessing you probably will see Covingtons 2nd straight winless season.

Milton opens with Versailles and Valley View. They better hope more kids go out for football next year. Finishing at 7-4 with 30 kids on the team was a testament to the coaching at Milton and the weak league. Riverside shocked me losing in round 1. Milton was tired and beat up. Shawnee got better with every game they played. Brookville will win that one easily.
I can see Milton opening ‘24 with 3 losses. Oakwood is always a toss up.
Covington needs to get their act together, somehow. Miami East was competitive this year. Lehman seems to be getting things moving. Everyone else is as expected. Congrats to Riverside!
Seems Milton goes through these rebuilding years about every 5-6 years. They’ll be back.