2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Absolutely inexcusable! I lost sleep thinking about this complete debacle. I said it all season and said it on here, how in the HLL do you have a guy from Carlisle who never played coaching our DBs? With all the former all state DBs and athletes still in this area who would be willing to help and could contribute something you got this knucklehead on staff! Coach Lump or Dump Clarkson let a perfect season for these boys get destroyed. I mean I get he’s a good guy and you may need a coffee gofer but we don’t need a flippin Kumbaya coach trying to leach onto another program we need football coaches! Amburgey has never thrown for 300 yard but went 400 and 5 TDs over 70% completion spiting rain. You got to be kidding me! I’m sorry boys you deserved better!
He’s gone after the season. Stinks it took a loss but rather have the loss happen now then in 3 weeks.

Congrats to Waynesville on a huge win. Also congrats to both teams on the share of the league title. VV definitely has some work to do, but so does WV if either team wants to make a run. Both teams have to lockdown their defenses. Absolute shootout of a game.
Waynesville defeated visiting Valley View 49-40 on Friday to win the SWBL Buckeye Division football title. Both Waynesville and Valley View finish 5-1 in the division, but according to a recent-change in the SWBL football bylaws, if two teams end in a tie for the league title, the first tiebreaker is head-to-head. That change to the league constitution was made two years ago. Brookville and Eaton were both 4-2 in the division.

Valley view needs to move Butch back to running the Defense I heard the guy running the def now is horrible and it caught up to him.

Waynesville defeated visiting Valley View 49-40 on Friday to win the SWBL Buckeye Division football title. Both Waynesville and Valley View finish 5-1 in the division, but according to a recent-change in the SWBL football bylaws, if two teams end in a tie for the league title, the first tiebreaker is head-to-head. That change to the league constitution was made two years ago. Brookville and Eaton were both 4-2 in the division.
I didn't know that. Interesting I guess that makes sense.

The SWBL site has them listed as co champion

1697945362301.png

Somewhere there is a disconnect then.

Congrats to Waynesville on a huge win. Also congrats to both teams on the share of the league title. VV definitely has some work to do, but so does WV if either team wants to make a run. Both teams have to lockdown their defenses. Absolute shootout of a game.
Not a share. The league passed a rule 2 years ago . If 2 teams tie then the head to head winner will be declared Champion.

Absolutely inexcusable! I lost sleep thinking about this complete debacle. I said it all season and said it on here, how in the HLL do you have a guy from Carlisle who never played coaching our DBs? With all the former all state DBs and athletes still in this area who would be willing to help and could contribute something you got this knucklehead on staff! Coach Lump or Dump Clarkson let a perfect season for these boys get destroyed. I mean I get he’s a good guy and you may need a coffee gofer but we don’t need a flippin Kumbaya coach trying to leach onto another program we need football coaches! Amburgey has never thrown for 300 yard but went 400 and 5 TDs over 70% completion spiting rain. You got to be kidding me! I’m sorry boys you deserved better!
First off, you obviously don’t understand that coach king is the one calling the plays lol. So I think STUMP would appreciate that you think he gets that much pull from the booth. I do have to say you’re obviously not someone who has a communication with anyone on the coaching staff. If you did, you would realize how off you are about these statements you’ve made. And people aren’t lining up to apply for coaching positions because all these “overly qualified” people you’re talking about that can come do better for our team will not put in half the hours that the coaching staff does now. So before you blab on here, I would maybe actually talk to someone on staff instead of doing it behind an anonymous username talking smack about people.

First off, you obviously don’t understand that coach king is the one calling the plays lol. So I think STUMP would appreciate that you think he gets that much pull from the booth. I do have to say you’re obviously not someone who has a communication with anyone on the coaching staff. If you did, you would realize how off you are about these statements you’ve made. And people aren’t lining up to apply for coaching positions because all these “overly qualified” people you’re talking about that can come do better for our team will not put in half the hours that the coaching staff does now. So before you blab on here, I would maybe actually talk to someone on staff instead of doing it behind an anonymous username talking smack about people.
Relax. Someone said something about someone else that you don't agree with. If you are gonna fight that fight you will be a busy man. This happens in all walks of life.

What does everyone think about Bellbrook at Wilmington? I know Wilmington has only lost to Mount Healthy and Massie. Can Bellbrook win?

Relax. Someone said something about someone else that you don't agree with. If you are gonna fight that fight you will be a busy man. This happens in all walks of life.
It’s not that they disagreed man, they just don’t have the right facts is all. I know those guys well.

It’s not that they disagreed man, they just don’t have the right facts is all. I know those guys well.
I understand where you are coming from. I think those guys were emotional about the loss. I was emotional 8 times this year so unfortunately I am familiar with that too. Good luck to those coaches and players in the playoffs, I hope they do well.

Congrats to Waynesville on a great win and a great season!

For Valley View, they had allowed 115 total points through 9 weeks, then allowed 49 when it mattered most. Obviously some real breakdowns defensively. I'm sure adjustments will be made and they'll be prepared for a nice playoff run in R20.

Congrats to Waynesville on a great win and a great season!

For Valley View, they had allowed 115 total points through 9 weeks, then allowed 49 when it mattered most. Obviously some real breakdowns defensively. I'm sure adjustments will be made and they'll be prepared for a nice playoff run in R20.
It would be great to meet up again Ex. I am hoping for a couple of playoff wins. We aren’t used to playoff success down in “Orange Crush” country.