2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Waynesville…what did y’all think of that penalty to negate what would have been the GW FG? Couldn’t believe they threw a flag, would live to see a replay to see what they saw?
Pitiful call. They called illegal formation, not enough players on the line of scrimmage. Saw a picture of it and it was absurd. Great game by BV!

There was 11 and the refs claimed Waynesville only had 10. Waynesville had 4 lineman to left of the long snapper and 2 on the right because they were kicking from the right hash. The line judge on the right only saw 2 lineman on his side snd assumed there was 10. Terrible call. The back judge is responsible for counting yet he didn’t do anything about it.
Got it. I was sitting on Waynesville side down near the band and wasn’t sure what exactly the issue was. Didn’t realize you could get penalized for only 10? Either way just can’t believe they’d throw a flag in that instance anyway unless it was a false start or offsides type penalty. As a Bellbrook parent I had a temporary pit in my stomach that a bad/questionable special teams penalty at the end of a game was going to be a deciding factor. It was good to see the coaches and kids overcome that and not let the emotions take over there.

Franklin football coach resigned. Im hearing Childers is back in the discussion. Any other names being heard. That makes 3 coaching spots available in SWBL.

Two years in a row SWBL will have a team in the final 4. I have to go with Valley View to take revenge on Waynesville but should be a fantastic game. VV 42 Waynesville 35.

Franklin football coach resigned. Im hearing Childers is back in the discussion. Any other names being heard. That makes 3 coaching spots available in SWBL.

Two years in a row SWBL will have a team in the final 4. I have to go with Valley View to take revenge on Waynesville but should be a fantastic game. VV 42 Waynesville 35.
Childers,Russell, Roberts?? who knows? I hope they don't drag it out need to get on with conditioning programs.

Have these jobs been posted yet? Monroe should be posted by now but not sure about the other 2. Any idea on candidates for the 3 jobs? I know Franklin has Childers, but other than that I haven't heard about any candidates for any of the openings.

Have these jobs been posted yet? Monroe should be posted by now but not sure about the other 2. Any idea on candidates for the 3 jobs? I know Franklin has Childers, but other than that I haven't heard about any candidates for any of the openings.
Carlisle job was posted in house on Tuesday. I’m hearing a lot of names and rumors. (Jason Lewis, Josh Koogle,) those are two that keep coming up. I’ve also heard a Miamisburg assistant Coach and an Alter assistant might be interested. Will be interesting in how it unfolds.

heard Luke Hurst franklins old coach accepted a job at Little Miami yesterday that was quick?

Carlisle job was posted in house on Tuesday. I’m hearing a lot of names and rumors. (Jason Lewis, Josh Koogle,) those are two that keep coming up. I’ve also heard a Miamisburg assistant Coach and an Alter assistant might be interested. Will be interesting in how it unfolds.

heard Luke Hurst franklins old coach accepted a job at Little Miami yesterday that was quick?
I feel like Jason Lewis would be a great choice!

Does Carlisle have teaching jobs for these guys? I would think the next guy has to be in the building.

Jason Lewis for the Franklin Job
Lets hope it is Lewis and he keeps the staff together. I keep hearing Childers name and that is not what Franklin needs. Roberts would be a great coach , but does he really want to come back? I have seen other post and everyone really seems to like and respect Lewis. I agree with making it happen soon so theses boys can enjoy there final 2 years of high school.

Lets hope it is Lewis and he keeps the staff together. I keep hearing Childers name and that is not what Franklin needs. Roberts would be a great coach , but does he really want to come back? I have seen other post and everyone really seems to like and respect Lewis. I agree with making it happen soon so theses boys can enjoy there final 2 years of high school.
I am going to support whoever gets this job, but you say Childers is "not what Franklin needs". I had two play for Coach Childers and know that he is a great man and Coach. Is it so horrible to win 67% of your games?

How can the Carlisle Job be posted in house and then two people outside apply for an in house job? That doesn't seem right. Interesting

I am going to support whoever gets this job, but you say Childers is "not what Franklin needs". I had two play for Coach Childers and know that he is a great man and Coach. Is it so horrible to win 67% of your games?
Childers has 0 chance of becoming the coach. This administration has to get it right and bringing a guy you got rid of 3- 4 years ago isn’t the way to do it.

How can the Carlisle Job be posted in house and then two people outside apply for an in house job? That doesn't seem right. Interesting
I think that the internal posting is a formality that school districts do and it may actually be required depending on how the contract is set up through the teacher's union. A lot of athletic departments work through the teacher's union with supplemental contracts.

Just because it is posted internally doesn't require the athletic departments to hire a teacher or someone internally. I think it is just a formality.

Childers has 0 chance of becoming the coach. This administration has to get it right and bringing a guy you got rid of 3- 4 years ago isn’t the way to do it.
I didn't say who would get the job, although I guaranteed my support to whoever gets the job . I simply defended Coach Childers. If you didn't have a player in his system then you really don't know.