2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

I think it will be a great game. Wonder if the winner will play Liberty Center possibly or Harvest Prep?
if Coldwater wins i would expect them to play the winner of VV/WV

if Liberty Center wins i expect the VV/WV winner to play the Harvest Prep/Wheelersburg winner

Waynesville…what did y’all think of that penalty to negate what would have been the GW FG? Couldn’t believe they threw a flag, would live to see a replay to see what they saw?

Waynesville…what did y’all think of that penalty to negate what would have been the GW FG? Couldn’t believe they threw a flag, would live to see a replay to see what they saw?
Terrible call. WV does an unbalanced line on FG. The refs miscounted. Hopefullly the refs learn from their mistake and just glad it didn’t change the outcome of the game

There was 11 and the refs claimed Waynesville only had 10. Waynesville had 4 lineman to left of the long snapper and 2 on the right because they were kicking from the right hash. The line judge on the right only saw 2 lineman on his side snd assumed there was 10. Terrible call. The back judge is responsible for counting yet he didn’t do anything about it.