2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Traveling trophy 🏆 each year between Monroe and Franklin. Began in 2010 I think. Monroe won it in 2010, 2015, 2021, 2022 if I'm correct. Franklin has won it the rest of those years I believe.

Franklin is the only team in the league to win the Booster Bowl this year. Edgewood has never even made it to that particular bowl game.
Uh Edgewood leads the old MML in Championships, and The SWOC in Championships. Uh dont know what the Booster bowl is but Edgewood leads both Monroe and Franklin all-time by a large margin.

Uh Edgewood leads the old MML in Championships, and The SWOC in Championships. Uh dont know what the Booster bowl is but Edgewood leads both Monroe and Franklin all-time by a large margin.
This has nothing to do with the statement I made. I was not trying to upset you nor did I say anything about the all time record, MML or SWOC. Statement of Facts is what it is. We won the booster bowl, I didn't say do you know what it is. Sorry you are upset or confused. BBC 2023

Battle of two struggling 2-6 teams. Gotta win next week as well to get into the playoffs. 4-6 may get it but not 3-7 I dont think. We just have to score for God sakes! I mean jeez they gotta score more than 6 or 7 points. They looked like they didn't know what plays they were running. Pretty obvious they were burnt out. Bellbrooks on a whole different level. Expect Monroe to load the box tonight to stop the triple. I think Ross runs the triple? Hopefully we'll come out and look like the team were capable of playing like.

Battle of two struggling 2-6 teams. Gotta win next week as well to get into the playoffs. 4-6 may get it but not 3-7 I dont think. We just have to score for God sakes! I mean jeez they gotta score more than 6 or 7 points. They looked like they didn't know what plays they were running. Pretty obvious they were burnt out. Bellbrooks on a whole different level. Expect Monroe to load the box tonight to stop the triple. I think Ross runs the triple? Hopefully we'll come out and look like the team were capable of playing like.
Actually, you may not be too far off from making the playoffs at 3-7. Just a quick look and not doing any calculations...considering Tecumseh and Carroll probably wont win the next couple of weeks, Thurgood will win this week but not next but no 2nd level pts. Hughes and Aiken will cancel each other out. Franklin and Oakwood look to be the fart in the room for you. However, at 4-6, 3-7 or even 2-8, does Monroe really need to be in the playoffs? This is the argument many have with this 16 team region. Crips, Badin in the first round.

Anyway, good luck tonight and next week...finish strong and take the positives into next year.

Actually, you may not be too far off from making the playoffs at 3-7. Just a quick look and not doing any calculations...considering Tecumseh and Carroll probably wont win the next couple of weeks, Thurgood will win this week but not next but no 2nd level pts. Hughes and Aiken will cancel each other out. Franklin and Oakwood look to be the fart in the room for you. However, at 4-6, 3-7 or even 2-8, does Monroe really need to be in the playoffs? This is the argument many have with this 16 team region. Crips, Badin in the first round.

Anyway, good luck tonight and next week...finish strong and take the positives into next year.
If Monroe makes the playoffs, look out Badin. Hornets will sting the Rams! haha I feel like a Fenwick poster after that post.

Hornets really don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Hats off to them if they are, but a team like Badin will be playing their backups by the end of the first quarter in hopes that no one gets hurt.

If Monroe makes the playoffs, look out Badin. Hornets will sting the Rams! haha I feel like a Fenwick poster after that post.

Hornets really don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Hats off to them if they are, but a team like Badin will be playing their backups by the end of the first quarter in hopes that no one gets hurt.
Funny things happen in the playoffs, Eaton over Fenwick last year...I dont think anyone saw that coming.

Your conference division is loaded into the same region and that becomes a dog eat dog world. I would think being 2-2 in your division and going 3-3 or 2-4 in OOC would pretty much get they playoffs every year. I was shocked to see the Wyoming score and as tight as it was, more so than the Fenwick game. I think the Court House game was a good win, since they are sitting comfortably in the R16 playoff picture. The last two weeks were grinders but the next two, to me, are a toss up. Score the points you need, lol and you should be okay.

Worst offense and defense schemes I ever seen. Never a big fan of 3-4 or triple option. We need a QB who can throw the ball and a D that puts in the effort and toughness to get the job done. Mullins is one hard-headed coach. He's set in his ways and won't change anytime soon. Joe Snively would be a better coach I think. He did pretty well at Fenwick and was on Jason Krauses staff when Monroe was dominant. Time will tell.
Careful what you wish for Hornet. Snively had one good season at Fenwick, the rest were a crap shoot (turning conference championship teams into 6-4 disappointments)

Snively would run a 3-4 if he was head coach (his defense while at Fenwick). I’ll give the guy some credit for his defenses, they’d be better off elevating him to DC at Monroe

High school football is more about execution than actual scheme. Don’t forget how good Monroe was the last two years.

I agree Monroes D would be better under snively. They need to be more aggressive and learn how to defend the pass which they're most awful at.