2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

How can a defense riddled with injuries still hold up, but a relatively healthy offense regress to Akron Zips territory :mad:

TomlinHeadset.jpg

Big Ben reminds me of what Jim Kelly looked like his last year in the NFL. When defenses realized his arm was shot they crowded the LOS and jumped every pass. Ben is done. On the plus side there's a lot of good QB's in this years draft.

Big Ben reminds me of what Jim Kelly looked like his last year in the NFL. When defenses realized his arm was shot they crowded the LOS and jumped every pass. Ben is done. On the plus side there's a lot of good QB's in this years draft.
Pig Ben needs to retire to the old folks rapist home

Well, we had a good ride. I hope the next QB we draft gives us 18 years of what BR gave us.
If this team could run the ball I believe he could play a couple more years. Brady, Brees their arm strength is not great but because of their offensive creativity they will get it done.

The Downfall was when the running game became non-existent. No play action, nothing will work.

I'd they could run it then BR could still guide this offense and be good enough, but that ain't happening soon. Told y'all while back as soon as that first L came along we would see an avalanche of them.

RIP Steelers nation. RIP.

Lest just hope we never reach the depths of hell like the Bengals and browns did for a long time.

Ben wants to play next year, but I can't believe they will allocate that kind of money to him.
I can see it getting bitter and a rift for decades to come.

This franchise is a out to replace cleveland as the laughing stock of the league

I was thinking Dan Marino, but yeah- the Jim Kelly reference works also

Last edited:
I was thinking Dan Marino, buy yeah- the Jim Kelly reference works also
I think he can still perform. If you take a look at a number of those throws when they break it down he simply threw to the wrong guy.
The one whre JuJu, who needs to stop fing dancing in pregame, got rocked that safety ran 15 yards to the spot it was going and leaving the slot wide open, along with other times he just makes the wrong decisions.

Ben will be fine. All he needs is to play the Browns.
That will be the most painful game of the year to watch. Would not be surprised if they flexed it to SNF.
Getting throttled by the Browns in primetime will be a horrible way to start 2021

Well Ben showed a decent arm today. I predicted they would beat the Colts but it didn’t look good for a long time.

I was willing to take the Loss today for the Colts to get the win and make it tougher for the Browns next week, so i was a bit disappointed.

Steelers are one and done, and the only hope we can achieve out of this season is the browns not making it.
This win only hurt that chance.