2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m not either but man he can run. Could he possibly play Corner? He’s pretty tall too. I unfortunately haven’t seen him play much since his freshman year and he played a lot of RB. With what we have that isn’t happening. Can he catch at all and add even more depth at WR 😂 no I’m just kidding there. I just wonder if maybe he could play CB. That kinda seems like the only option….?
He could be that just out run everybody and through the ball as far as you can type of receiver. I agree he needs to get on the field.

I meant to write this last night but I fell asleep when I scrolled all the way down on the roster he's at the bottom of the roster but he's not listed with his number it just says his name at the very bottom of the roster
Yeah Just confirmed today. Hoban Qb is moving back to West Virginia. I think there are already 3 power 5 offered WRs there and I hear they have zero Qbs. Probably a prime situation for a transfer.

Yeah Just confirmed today. Hoban Qb is moving back to West Virginia. I think there are already 3 power 5 offered WRs there and I hear they have zero Qbs. Probably a prime situation for a transfer.
If true, and he wants to play in a passing offense that has multiple stud receivers, did he and his family not do their homework AT ALL when deciding to go to Hoban last year?

Kid is leaving Hoban? Bet Shawn Crable is giddy.
Happy Friday Night Lights GIF

Last edited:
Speaking of Crable....I find it hilarious that coach Moore wouldn't bow down to the demands of the Clarks and Crables, but people believe he's willing to.... ....wait for it.... ....arrange to.... ....HAVE A HOUSE BOUGHT FOR A KID TRANSFERRING IN.
The men that drive around in the Escalades are now carrying deeds for houses. That way they can be signed and everything is legal before the families are taken to their new house.

So, here is a step by step of what single mothers with good, young football playing sons need to do.

Step 1) Move out of Massillon to a neighboring, or at least a somewhat local community....Canton, Perry, Beechwood, Oregon....

Step 2) Send your son to football camps to hone his skills.

Step 3) Concentrate on his bench press and 40 time.

Step 4) Enjoy your FREE house and your return to Massillon.

These are can't miss steps that will guarantee your financial stability for years to come.

Follow John Lee Pettimore for more recruiting tips.

-Massillon WASHINGTON vs. CANTON MCKINLEY-

Throughout the years, many Canton McKinley fans have said the Bulldogs have dominated the Tigers, yearly, in all sports. Here are the results between the two schools from 2002-2003——2022-2023. (21 years) The Tigers have won 12, the Bulldogs 5, and there have been 4 ties. In addition, Massillon has won the season results for the last 5 years in a row. If you want yearly breakdowns, private message me.🐅

-Massillon WASHINGTON vs. CANTON MCKINLEY-

Throughout the years, many Canton McKinley fans have said the Bulldogs have dominated the Tigers, yearly, in all sports. Here are the results between the two schools from 2002-2003——2022-2023. (21 years) The Tigers have won 12, the Bulldogs 5, and there have been 4 ties. In addition, Massillon has won the season results for the last 5 years in a row. If you want yearly breakdowns, private message me.🐅
You must have inverted one of your jots....McKinley is in the Federal League and Massillon would ALWAYS finish at the VERY bottom of the Federal League in EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.