2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would make you ask such a question?

Because we been down to one and was just curious. I know of Moore or Manny but have not seen either play and honestly didn't know. Carter I have at least seen at wr where he is doing great imo.

Because we been down to one and was just curious. I know of Moore or Manny but have not seen either play and honestly didn't know. Carter I have at least seen at wr where he is doing great imo.
Pretty sure Ja spent some time as QB last year at the JV level. And if memory serves, McConnell has thrown too last year or the year before.

That’s a fair question, you never know what can happen. With the way things are going this year it wouldn’t surprise me if we find out just who that 3rd QB may be 🤷🏻‍♂️

Understood, but when a poster that is supposedly a Massillon fan, has been on this site since 2019 and only has 56 posts, it just seems a little off. But, maybe that is just me. The poster also hasn't really given their reasoning as to why they predict a loss. Again, just seems a little off to me.
Been a fan many years.... just don't live my life responding to every thread out there! I hope tigers win every game but its not realistic. I'm in the stands every week cheering on the team regardless of opponent. Hope I'm wrong, but my feeling is we have to overcome to much this week.

Been a fan many years.... just don't live my life responding to every thread out there! I hope tigers win every game but its not realistic. I'm in the stands every week cheering on the team regardless of opponent. Hope I'm wrong, but my feeling is we have to overcome to much this week.
Got it. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks and Go Tigers!!

About the earlier celebrations posts...

Coach Moore recently said officials are generally more likely to throw a flag when a player is celebrating their individual play, and less likely when celebrating with their teammates.

Keep it rolling this week. Go Tigers!

An organization that sets out to hurt the futures of kids…despicable behavior

Ikr? Heaven forbid they grant temporary approval while they look. Has to be temporarily suspended till proven he should not have been. Then again idk who what why or if someone messed up.

Last edited:
Ikr? Heaven forbid they grant temporary approval while they look. Has to be temporary suspension. Guilty till proven whatever. Then again idk who what why or if someone messed up.
There’s one thing I know for sure and it’s that the OHSAA is taking their good ol time to figure it out. Showing their true colors once again that they don’t give a 💩 about the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.