2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

Taking a page from my friend, Gamma Gobbler on the CBC thread...

First 3 weeks opponents and my prediction for TRC teams...
Milton-Union; National Trail (W), Valley View (W), Oakwood (W) 3-0
Riverside; Ansonia (W), Northeastern (L), Indian Lake (W) 2-1
Northridge; Dixie (W), Oakwood (L), Carlisle (L) 1-2
Troy Christian; TriVillage (L), Spfld. Catholic (W), Madison (W) 2-1
Bethel; Northeastern (L), Kenton Ridge (W), Brookville (L) 1-2
Covington; St. Henry (L), Mechanicsburg (L), Open 0-2
Miami East; Preble Shawnee (L), Carlisle (L), Northwestern (W) 1-2
Lehman Catholic; Perry (L), New Bremen (L), Waynesfield Goshen (W) 1-2

Overall after 3 weeks, Standings should look like this:
Milton-Union 3-0
Riverside 2-1
Northridge 2-1
Troy Christian 2-1
Bethel 1-2
Miami East 1-2
Lehman 1-2
Covington 0-2

Last edited:
Agree nice one. If TC does not play well they could easily L.to both SCC and Middletown Madison. MMadison scares me a lot as they play great comp, young team and much bigger school.

Valley View will be a very stiff test. The Spartans are nearly unbeatable at home. They smacked Butler around pretty bad. I’m expecting a very hard game vs Oakwood. No easy out if they play like they did vs Brookville. They got punched in the mouth early and had a hard time matching the Devils physical play. Overall, I gave the Dogs a big fat D- in that scrimmage. Too many mental mistakes and lack of focus. It’s not the coaching, it’s the kids approach.
There was no intensity and no desire. They played very flat and undisciplined. Heard nothing on the sidelines and watched too many underclassmen fooling around. I did like when Coach Antonides jumped on the special teams, that woke some of them up. He’s a great coach. Milton better be ready, they have a huge target on their backs. Brookville was not nearly as tough as Valley View or anyone in the playoffs will be. Seniors need to push it up a couple of notches. I’ve seen teams like this fail due to a lack of intensity, lack of desire, and a lack of discipline. They need to hit harder, run faster, and control every aspect of each game. The Dogs need some leaders out there, should be a senior. #11 was playing 110% all night.
agreed on the #11 statement, kid plays hard all the time

agreed on the #11 statement, kid plays hard all the time
He could be the key to a winning season next year. I’m impressed with him. Looks like another star in the making.

Taking a page from my friend, Gamma Gobbler on the CBC thread...

First 3 weeks opponents and my prediction for TRC teams...
Milton-Union; National Trail (W), Valley View (W), Oakwood (W) 3-0
Riverside; Ansonia (W), Northeastern (L), Indian Lake (W) 2-1
Northridge; Dixie (W), Oakwood (L), Carlisle (L) 1-2
Troy Christian; TriVillage (L), Spfld. Catholic (W), Madison (W) 2-1
Bethel; Northeastern (L), Kenton Ridge (W), Brookville (L) 1-2
Covington; St. Henry (L), Mechanicsburg (L), Fort Loramie (L) 0-3
Miami East; Preble Shawnee (L), Carlisle (L), Northwestern (W) 1-2
Lehman Catholic; Perry (L), New Bremen (L), Waynesfield Goshen (W) 1-2

Overall after 3 weeks, Standings should look like this:
Milton-Union 3-0
Riverside 2-1
Northridge 2-1
Troy Christian 2-1
Bethel 1-2
Miami East 1-2
Lehman 1-2
Covington 0-3
Covington has an open week 3. They're not playing Fort Loramie

Watch the TV vs TC game,may be slighlty more competitive than most think. But, I really like TV skill players and their core has won such big games their still double digits favorites. Birds are whispering to me the new TC coaching group is doing wonderful

FC28F32D-BCD9-4AE6-A40F-9E6847BAF9D8.jpeg

Week 1 is here…Go Dogs! Good luck to all TRC teams.

I did like the USC unis with the thick white stripe down the helmet center. That was a great look for MU. Oh, and the bigger MU logo.

TRC FINALS:
Milton Union 41
Trail 0

Northridge 57
Dixie 0

Bethel 0
Northeastern 48

Troy Christian 20
Tri Village 51

Riverside 14
Ansonia 36

Covington 0
St. Henry 50

Miami East 7
P Shawnee 61

Lehman 26
Perry 6

STANDINGS:
Lehman 1-0
Milton Union 1-0
Northridge 1-0
Bethel 0-1
Covington 0-1
Miami East 0-1
Troy Christian 0-1
Riverside 0-1

The showing by the TRC last night is lock step in line with the showing on this forum. I had high hopes for the TRC, but so far, I’m not impressed with this league in Football. The rest of the sports are fine but with Milton, Covington, Miami East, Lehman Catholic this league should be very tough. Looks like outside of Valley View and Oakwood (which are SWBL schools) MU will coast again this year. Northridge is going to be a really good team, how good remains to be seen.

always talk about how northridge will be tough for milton- not happening milton beats ridge by 30 points
They could be. It’s at the Ridge and right now, Milton is playing well. Injury free Dogs win this one easily. More important is Valley View and Oakwood.

The showing by the TRC last night is lock step in line with the showing on this forum. I had high hopes for the TRC, but so far, I’m not impressed with this league in Football. The rest of the sports are fine but with Milton, Covington, Miami East, Lehman Catholic this league should be very tough. Looks like outside of Valley View and Oakwood (which are SWBL schools) MU will coast again this year. Northridge is going to be a really good team, how good remains to be seen.
Not surprised, Covington and East are down and will continue to be down for the next 3+ years. MU far and away the best team.

I'm still shocked by how far and how quickly Covington has fallen. St. Henry was up 35-0 after the first quarter and 42-0 at halftime. I knew the Buccs numbers were down and they would struggle in 2022, but it's still crazy how quickly they went from a perennial playoff team to where they find themselves now.

I'm still shocked by how far and how quickly Covington has fallen. St. Henry was up 35-0 after the first quarter and 42-0 at halftime. I knew the Buccs numbers were down and they would struggle in 2022, but it's still crazy how quickly they went from a perennial playoff team to where they find themselves now.
Freshman/sophomore playing Junior/Seniors. Give Covington two years, if they can stay together, to compete for league title.