2022 SWBL

Just odd to see, they have been on top of Swbl for so long or been in the mix for title. The level of parents and players is what concerns me. Parents getting ejected players getting suspended. Players ineligible just a mess right now. I know most schools go through some things but this year with Franklin it seems like it’s all happening at once. Not a good look for new coach and AD. Not knocking them as I like both individuals and think they know there stuff. Just got into a bad situation for their first year.
Kind of sounds like their football program this year.

Does Franklin have a lot of youth playing right now? Got a chance to watch them play Lebanon last night and let's just say it wasn't good!

I know top 4 players graduated and they have a new coach. That being said, They returned several upper classmen who played varsity including a very good point gaurd who started last year. Don't think expectations were very high but noone thought they’d be 0-7 at this point. What was score in lebanon? Did any players or parents get ejected?

I know top 4 players graduated and they have a new coach. That being said, They returned several upper classmen who played varsity including a very good point gaurd who started last year. Don't think expectations were very high but noone thought they’d be 0-7 at this point. What was score in lebanon? Did any players or parents get ejected?
63-18, they scored 11 points after the first quarter

They returned some guys but not guys who played a huge role last year. Other than the pg they were minor role players.

Tuesday results-

Harrison 56 Monroe 48
Talawanda? VV ? heard Talawanda won by 3

Wednesday games-

Brookville @ Miss Valley
Bellbrook in Gatlinburg TN

Thursday games-

Bellbrook vs tbd
Eaton vs Dayton Christian (tri Viliage tourney)
Brookville vs TBD (Franklin Monroe Tourney)
VV vs TBD (Preble Shawnee tourney)

Friday Games-

Monroe @ Wilmington
Carlisle @ Bethel
Oakwood @ MiltonUnion
Franklin @ Vand Butler
Blanchester @ Waynesville
Eaton @ TBA
Bellbrook @ TbD

Carlisle 63 Bethel 40, Lawson (14) Smith (13) to lead the very balanced attack from Indians. 10 day layoff for Indians didn’t affect their shooting tonight. For a team 60% from three and 58% from field

Friday finals

Carlisle 63- bethel 40

oakwood 52 Milton Union 44

Monroe 59 Wilmington 52

Waynesville 69 Blanchester 20

Vand Butler 57 Franklin 52

Tri Villiage beat Eaton didn’t remember final. Something like 55-39. Was close for 3 quarters

Franklin up 11 with about 4 minutes left and fell apart. Very young ,just need to figure out how to finish , 3 losses in last minute.

This weeks schedule

Attachments

• 889AA0D4-33F3-4E72-8F41-C828BBA47B2F.png
    889AA0D4-33F3-4E72-8F41-C828BBA47B2F.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 39
This weeks schedule
Big league games on Friday...

Brookville-Madison: One will have 4 losses and be a long-shot to win the league
Bellbrook-Oakwood: Both 4-1 and tied in the East
Monroe-Waynesville: Monroe trying to keep pace with winner above and Waynesville eliminated with a loss

Games in the East are definitely big games to see who has upper hand. Monroe has been a surprise so far in early season. Oakwood had a nice win against Milton Union, they might be figuring it out as a team.

Madsion plays hard but after this weekend I don’t know what to think of them. Brookville has some nice wins so far but when I saw them against Carlisle they must have had an off night. This game we be interesting for sure.

Saturday game Carlisle vs Shawnee will be an interesting game both teams have been playing well. Shawnee has had Carlisle’s number in the past. Carlisle second year coach has boys playing well and believing in his system. Should be a good game to watch.

Monroe 69
Clinton Massie 43

Waynesville 70
Dayton Christian 68

Brookville 60
Newton 52

Badin 57
Bellbrook 43

Dixie 46
Eaton 43

Valley View I heard lost by 5 to Milton Union don’t know score?

Last edited:
Carlisle 58
Franklin 46

Indians scorers (Lawson 15) Smith (13) Burney (12)

wildcats played hard but Indians got it going in second half. First time Carlisle has beaten them in 14 year (2009)

Big game Saturday- Preble Shawnee (10-1) vs Carlisle (8-2). IMO winner will be the 1/2 seed come tourney time. 1-3 wil be Miami East, Carlisle, Preble. Will be fun to watch