2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pic you just let it speak for itself….
92F6DDD6-44A6-44C9-B4A0-783E69DC8938.jpeg

It's early for this subject matter but nonetheless while we're here, IMHO, he makes a valid point about it taking "two to tango". Some of the most satisfying victories over McKinley are the years when they had very good teams like their 2006 and 2013 ones. I imagine it's probably visa versa for their fans but don't get me wrong, I still love having long victories "strings" over the Bulldogs no matter what their record is
s-l500.jpg
coming into THE game.

Last edited:
In all fairness it's just harmless fun/gamesmanship from our longtime rivals, not a big deal. Like when Perry put the shirt on the PB statue, harmless. BUT....you all know if the tables were turned and this post was from a Massillon fan, club or whatever....it'd be on page 12 right now talking about the disrespect. Lol.

As I hit send on my last post I remembered....wasn't it last year when a post was made simply advertising the game between Massillon and one of their opponents (I forget which one) where their opponents name was spelled wrong (simply missing a letter) and a few trolls went on their "Massillon disrespecting their opponents" rant?

Really don't seeing Mckinley coming close to beating you guys for the next 3-5 years and theirs a strong possibility of Mck starting out 0-3, maybe 0-4

Spoke to a HS football official that lives in the C-Bus area said he was at OSU 7 on 7 camp. Stated Massillon’s DB’s were some of the very best he has seen in a long time. Didn’t know names but said the two 1st team corners shutdown everything.
That's great news especially as there's concern about the DB's although Lenix (depending how much he plays because of some RB duties, Welch and Pringle at safety is a great start..

I can’t lie I laughed at that post calling the Tigers “Boneheads” All in good fun. There are certainly lines to not cross but I hope no one honestly takes offense to this.

Spoke to a HS football official that lives in the C-Bus area said he was at OSU 7 on 7 camp. Stated Massillon’s DB’s were some of the very best he has seen in a long time. Didn’t know names but said the two 1st team corners shutdown everything.
That's nice to hear, hopefully it continues and they build on it. If we could get that D backfield to play well....to go with our run defense....look out.

Watched the 2020 playoff game with perry. Hilarious to watch ole wake blow a gasket and get penalized 15, then we bomb them and go for two! Great day. Humiliate them and rub their nose it. Vermin got what he deserved that day. Ha!

Can you copy or purchase it without spectrum.
I'm out of their service area. Any help would be appreciated.
Here's the link, but I think you would have to pay, it seems like it was about $10.. Maybe it's free now that enough time has past? I watched it online even though I have direct TV.. so I don't know if this helps you or not..

I would think Lenix will carry a large responsibility at corner, which could cut down on his offensive opportunities....maybe 65/35 Hartson?
Maybe way less then 65/35 EARLY in the season. We have more than a few capable running backs to spell both. Maybe as the season wears on you could increase Freddies carries. By then you would have not only a fresh Freddie, (ala last year) you'd also have a corner (probably young) who has picked up 6,7....8 games experience by spelling FL on D, who could now take over the majority of the defensive snaps freeing Lenix up more for carries.

Status
Not open for further replies.