2022 EBC

I think we have a very good shot at beating WB. I’ve told my friends since the season started that this would be our biggest challenge. Hopefully that last years game is replaying in these young men’s mind all week at practice and they go out a perform the way I believe they can on Friday. It’s either gonna be a shootout or a low scoring affair.
Alliance 28
West branch 17

Blown out by lake
Beat a bad Nile’s team
Bedford and the truckers stink too
Ccc ok/ good win
Salem ok/good win
Carrollton ok win
So 2 ok/ good wins and an ok win

my OPINION over hyped, 8-2 will make playoffs and probably even host a game.

Attachments

• 537FA518-54EE-4B22-A628-B0D62AB94698.jpeg
    537FA518-54EE-4B22-A628-B0D62AB94698.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Some interesting takes on here for the Aviators/ Warriors matchup.Definitely one of the top games of the year for the area. Both teams can score and wouldn’t be surprised if there’s somewhere around 70 points scored. I think it would take multiple turnovers to keep WB under 30 .

Last edited:
Carrollton is heading to state again this year. I heard the football team would have a very good passing game had the golfers played football- some very good athletes on the golf team. Good luck to them!!
They won the district by 33 strokes. All are very good athletes and would help the football team immensely, but they are the best golf team top to bottom Carrollton has ever had, and we've had some really good teams. Jaxon Rinkes is the purest athlete in the school. I'm sure he can throw the football. The others would have made good receivers and Birong would have made a great tight end. But it's all hypothetical.

They won the district by 33 strokes. All are very good athletes and would help the football team immensely, but they are the best golf team top to bottom Carrollton has ever had, and we've had some really good teams. Jaxon Rinkes is the purest athlete in the school. I'm sure he can throw the football. The others would have made good receivers and Birong would have made a great tight end. But it's all hypothetical.
That's great- I hope the win it this year but regardless, what a great accomplishment!

Can we get an indepth report on the best athlete's in the CHS Warrior band now.This is good,keep em' coming!

Can we get an indepth report on the best athlete's in the CHS Warrior band now.This is good,keep em' coming!
In all seriousness, a high school coach's #1 job is to get the best athletes on your team. If you take the top 10 athletes in a grade level and only one of them is playing football you are going to be bad. If 6-7 of them are playing football you'll be good but not great. If all 10 play football (every year) you'll be Marion Local lol.

I love golf but if you are losing your best athletes to golf (or any other sport) it makes it really hard to compete with schools whose best athletes are playing football.

Blown out by lake
Beat a bad Nile’s team
Bedford and the truckers stink too
Ccc ok/ good win
Salem ok/good win
Carrollton ok win
So 2 ok/ good wins and an ok win

my OPINION over hyped, 8-2 will make playoffs and probably even host a game.
Alliance, West Branch and Salem all have similar OOC schedules and all are decent. Marlington plays the toughest OOC schedule. The ADs so the best they can and every year is different

In all seriousness, a high school coach's #1 job is to get the best athletes on your team. If you take the top 10 athletes in a grade level and only one of them is playing football you are going to be bad. If 6-7 of them are playing football you'll be good but not great. If all 10 play football (every year) you'll be Marion Local lol.

I love golf but if you are losing your best athletes to golf (or any other sport) it makes it really hard to compete with schools whose best athletes are playing football.
And soccer and cross country-

I can try if you feel the need.

Also for your entertainment, more and more ex football players and wrestlers are finding their way to the sport of golf after high school and nearly to a man they will tell you that golf is by far the hardest sport to play.

What??? Canfield is really good. lake is really good- I think their schedules are pretty similar. Not at good at Marlington's OOC schedule but decent. I think WB will come out in top because of a very big and experienced line but it would not be shocking if Alliance wins- should be a fun game.
I agree, I wouldn't be surprised if the game went either way.

I think we have a very good shot at beating WB. I’ve told my friends since the season started that this would be our biggest challenge. Hopefully that last years game is replaying in these young men’s mind all week at practice and they go out a perform the way I believe they can on Friday. It’s either gonna be a shootout or a low scoring affair.
Alliance 28
West branch 17
Shootout, low scoring affair, or the score you predicted? Seems like you are saying it could be low scoring, average scoring, or high scoring. Good call, I think so too, LOL. I can tell you aren't the brightest bulb in the box.

Shootout, low scoring affair, or the score you predicted? Seems like you are saying it could be low scoring, average scoring, or high scoring. Good call, I think so too, LOL. I can tell you aren't the brightest bulb in the box.
The score I predicted is just that
Do I have to give an in depth explanation on what I consider a low scoring affair or is your lil comedy set over? Idiot

Do I have to give an in depth explanation on what I consider a low scoring affair or is your lil comedy set over? Idiot
Things are getting a little ouchy and it's only Wednesday- lol. Seriously- this is really going to be a good game- a lot of really good talent on both teams - each team has a D1AA commit. Alliance has a lot of speed and big play makers that everyone knows about but some of WBs sophomores can fly and make big plays too and getting better every week. I heard that they are much faster than people think. I think there are going to be a lot of points in this game.. both teams in the 40s is possible

In fairness, you did give that Salem fella a hard time about his thoughts on the game. I can tell that Salem, West Branch, and Alliance are all one big happy family. That thaws out my cold, cold heart.

In fairness, you did give that Salem fella a hard time about his thoughts on the game. I can tell that Salem, West Branch, and Alliance are all one big happy family. That thaws out my cold, cold heart.
No I asked him to explain why he thought alliance was overrated… a simple question. I respected his opinion I jus wanted to know why he felt the way he felt. 🤷🏾‍♂️ if that’s giving someone a hard time then I got news for y’all

No I asked him to explain why he thought alliance was overrated… a simple question. I respected his opinion I jus wanted to know why he felt the way he felt. 🤷🏾‍♂️ if that’s giving someone a hard time then I got news for y’all
It seems pretty clear to me. Alliance is conference good, but yes overrated. They are most likely a Division 3 Region 9 round 1 exit by several scores. That team isn’t hanging with Chardon, Canfield, Aurora, Dover, Ursuline, and so on.

It seems pretty clear to me. Alliance is conference good, but yes overrated. They are most likely a Division 3 Region 9 round 1 exit by several scores. That team isn’t hanging with Chardon, Canfield, Aurora, Dover, Ursuline, and so on.
🤙🏾 everyone is entitled to their opinion

I think Alliance is better than people think. I also believe they have gotten better as the year went along. I'll be rooting for them in the post season.

Because just about every team is that down to St. Joes, New Philly, Talmadge, Kenston and so on. Every one of those teams name their score on Alliance.
So you're saying Alliance would get blown out by anyone who makes the playoffs in their region? Wow, you really don't like Alliance, do you.

They deserve more credit than that.