2022 EBC

I think Goodman is a great find for Alliance. I think he will take what Whiting built and take them to the next level. I am not saying they can beat Lake but they have improved since then. Friday will be a fun game but do give WB a slight edge.. I just wish there were more quality EBC opponents for a D3 team. Alliance is outgrowing the league
Alliance and also West Branch

We can talk all we want about the direction of the program and the coaches involvement in the youth. Let’s not kid ourselves though, Alliance has a DI QB and RB in their backfield.
Alliance has a 75-80 percent chance at winning the league next year, west branch is once again gonna lose key players it's just me being honest.

We can talk all we want about the direction of the program and the coaches involvement in the youth. Let’s not kid ourselves though, Alliance has a DI QB and RB in their backfield.
Yes the do and they often have recruits. I am not from Alliance, but a friend from Alliance told me that Whiting took the program to the next level and Goodman seems to be moving it forward. He really thinks Alliance is building something special. Only time will tell, looking forward to a good game tonight.

Alliance has a 75-80 percent chance at winning the league next year, west branch is once again gonna lose key players it's just me being honest.
I really like what Harris did while he was the head coach at WB. it wasn't that long ago when Minerva broke a 44 game losing streak at WB. We had 1 senior on the field that night and high hopes. WB regrouped and took off and Minerva went the opposite direction. I just read the Harris stayed on as the line coach and just turned the team over to Cooper. Do you think WB is back to just reloading every year like in the 90s?

For my west branch people, as GREAT as deshields has been the last 2 years I’ve heard the next kid up could be better.. are any of you familiar with him? I can’t remember his last name but a buddy of mine said he has a cannon for an arm

Yes the do and they often have recruits. I am not from Alliance, but a friend from Alliance told me that Whiting took the program to the next level and Goodman seems to be moving it forward. He really thinks Alliance is building something special. Only time will tell, looking forward to a good game tonight.
Taking it too the next level is winning playoff games. Whiting won his share of EBC titles. Based on talent alone and Alliance’s enrollment they should “rarely” lose EBC games. We will see soon enough.

Taking it too the next level is winning playoff games. Whiting won his share of EBC titles. Based on talent alone and Alliance’s enrollment they should “rarely” lose EBC games. We will see soon enough.
I agree with you. They could be the "new Louisville" of the EBC. It is really hard for area D3 schools, there are not enough of them. You can be Louisville and play bigger schools and lose regularly or Alliance and be the biggest school in the league and be considered the bully, those schools are just caught in between. If Marlington can get some stability in the school system that will help..

For my west branch people, as GREAT as deshields has been the last 2 years I’ve heard the next kid up could be better.. are any of you familiar with him? I can’t remember his last name but a buddy of mine said he has a cannon for an arm
Is he the old baseball coach's son?

If Marlington doesn't win tonight they don't deserve to play another season I'm just saying in regardless of there reputation that past couple years.

West Branch isn’t going anywhere. Their numbers are higher than ever due to 2 items: a young bright head coach that runs a fun system and winning. I would bet my mortgage Tim Cooper wins minimum 80 games over a ten year span if he stays. There might be a down year of talent, but it’ll still result in a winning season with physical football.

Only speaking from watching them the last two years.

Deshields is a generational player at a D4 school like WB. I don't think we will see very many of him for a little while. No disrespect to this young kid, I have also watched him play.

If Marlington doesn't win tonight they don't deserve to play another season I'm just saying in regardless of there reputation that past couple years.
If this Minerva team beats them you have a point. I really like the way the kids are playing in Minerva, it is so much different than last season but still not a lot of talent. We we are seeing is that kids are improving,

I guess West Branch should have canceled their last few seasons when they loss to Minerva in 19.
that Minerva team had speed and size and some good football players and could have been 2-1 going into that game. It was frustrating that those kids only won 3 games in 2 years.

West Branch isn’t going anywhere. Their numbers are higher than ever due to 2 items: a young bright head coach that runs a fun system and winning. I would bet my mortgage Tim Cooper wins minimum 80 games over a ten year span if he stays. There might be a down year of talent, but it’ll still result in a winning season with physical football.

Only speaking from watching them the last two years.
The last two years they have had exceptional talent. The coach is doing a great job, but in high school a coach will be deemed great or not based on how his team performs when he has marginal talent. I don't care what sport it is in high school, 90% of the victories are do to the Jimmy's and Joe's, 10% to coaching.

Tell us you know nothing about Ohio HS Football without telling us you know nothing about Ohio HS Football
Did ya miss the part where I said I really didn’t follow it until my son started playing tackle? Outside of my high school years 03-07 no I didn’t keep up with anything at the high school level.I’m sorry it wasn’t on my radar, life tends to be a little busy for some of us champ.

Deshields is a generational player at a D4 school like WB. I don't think we will see very many of him for a little while. No disrespect to this young kid, I have also watched him play.
Agree, WB has had a lot of great QB’s over the last last 50 years . Rohaley, Woolf , Morris , Swallow , Rycraft etc. Deshields ranks up there with any of them. Tough to replace a talent like that.

Did ya miss the part where I said I really didn’t follow it until my son started playing tackle? Outside of my high school years 03-07 no I didn’t keep up with anything at the high school level.I’m sorry it wasn’t on my radar, life tends to be a little busy for some of us champ.
Yea , you must be the one huh ? Champ. That’s ok I’ll keep up on WB v Alliance tonight as I work. You know a job

Yea , you must be the one huh ? Champ. That’s ok I’ll keep up on WB v Alliance tonight as I work. You know a job
Good sir, I’m a welder. Yes I know what employment is. Let’s stick to the topic of ebc football. This isn’t a dating website and I don’t want to “get to know you”. Enjoy your evening making money and reading about the game 🫡