2022 Cincinnati Bengals

If Carl Lawson has a big day Sunday, it’ll be time to write off this O-line entirely.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

We don't run it well with Mixon, but they call slow developing runs with him. I think quick hitters would work better.

I am happy the Dolphins won. Perhaps they will celebrate a bit too much...

We don't run it well with Mixon, but they call slow developing runs with him. I think quick hitters would work better.

Let's hope so. ZT's game decisions are mind blowing. The play calling before half than using 2 time outs in the 3rd qtr. and going for it on 4th and 1 running a toss sweep with Chase?

These Bengals Offensive Players, deserve a better Play Caller!!! Can’t wait till Thursday though to see Big Willie Anderson get some recognition that he undoubtedly deserves!!

complain when they win, complain when they lose. at least im entertained reading the comments though lol.

jtk
()

pretty soon stirred will be doing his twin brothers favorite saying, Fire Zac Taylor. lol

jtk
()
LOL you are just being argumentative or stupid for the sake of arguing. Can't criticize the coach for what I consider very questionable play calling esp. at the end of the 1st half. How many times have I not sung the praises of Joe Burrow - a lot. When are you going to post anything that actually has to do with the Bengals instead of just criticizing other posters. Maybe the t in jtk stands for troll.

yes, you only sing the praises of joe burrow. you criticize everyone else. lol

you even complained that that were in the super bowl lol.

and i post plenty about the bengals. such as, joe mixon needs to run harder. burrow needs to get rid of the ball sometimes. receivers need to know where they are on the field so they keep their damn feet in play. oline on paper is supposed to be better, they may be worse. i criticize plenty, but also celebrate a team win without complaining about every thing but burrow. more than burrow wins the games when they win.

jtk
()

100% agree. When Perine was closing the game out, they were calling plays where the RB just had to hit the hole hard. Mixon's too talented to be wasted on these run plays that don't fit who he is. The dude's 6'1", 220; he doesn't need to dance around in the backfield.

The spotlight Thursday night is going to be on:

1. Awuzie and Apple — Especially Apple. Will they be able to hang tough against Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle or are they going to give up big plays?

2. Cordell Volson — I imagine Christian Wilkins will line up against him a good amount of times.

3. Bengals interior pass coverage — Assuming the Bengals play two-deep safety coverage, it’s going to be up to guys like Logan Wilson and Mike Hilton to stop the underneath passing game to guys like Mike Gesicki and Chase Edmonds.

The spotlight Thursday night is going to be on:

1. Awuzie and Apple — Especially Apple. Will they be able to hang tough against Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle or are they going to give up big plays?

2. Cordell Volson — I imagine Christian Wilkins will line up against him a good amount of times.

3. Bengals interior pass coverage — Assuming the Bengals play two-deep safety coverage, it’s going to be up to guys like Logan Wilson and Mike Hilton to stop the underneath passing game to guys like Mike Gesicki and Chase Edmonds.

Wished the Bengals would have drafted a corner in the 1st rd. Hopefully Reader is not seriously injured would be a big hole to fill. Hendrickson needs to continue to bring the heat.

yes, you only sing the praises of joe burrow. you criticize everyone else. lol

you even complained that that were in the super bowl lol.

and i post plenty about the bengals. such as, joe mixon needs to run harder. burrow needs to get rid of the ball sometimes. receivers need to know where they are on the field so they keep their damn feet in play. oline on paper is supposed to be better, they may be worse. i criticize plenty, but also celebrate a team win without complaining about every thing but burrow. more than burrow wins the games when they win.

jtk
()

I have been a Bengals fan for over a half a century - have had my hopes up many times when I was younger only to see mike brown screw things up, (I had to endure the 90's) so if I want to complain about the Bengals management I will. The Bengals have a franchise QB just get him an oline to finish the deal esp. a LT. I would like to see a SB win before I die.

Last edited:
ok. lol. you aren't the only one who endured the 90's. to benefit your health you may want to root for another team, the Brown family isn't going anywhere. btw, i thought you guys who complained about the OL all of last season, said the line was better? lol

jtk
()

No one remembers or cares what happened over a half century ago....

Does Cleveland have any AFC championships.... ever?
Meanwhile your team hasn't won Dyck.

Browns have FOUR NFL Championships.

I remember what happened last year...the Bungles CHOKED.