2. Khris Williams Sr RB/LB
3. Nehemaih Saipala Sr OL/DL
4. Harold Fannin Sr WR/LB
5. Creed Patterson Sr QB/LB
6. Bryan Foster Jr RB/LB
7. Cynceir McNeal Jr WR/DB

2021 DIVISION I ALL OHIO FOOTBALL TEAMS

1st TEAM DEFENSE

1. Harold Fannin Canton McKinley Defensive Back Senior.

2nd TEAM OFFENSIVE
1. Stefan Monahan Canton McKinley Offensive Line, 6' - 08", 295 Senior.

3rd TEAM DEFENSIVE
1. Nehemaih Saipala Canton McKinley Defensive Line, 5' - 09", 185 Senior

HONORABLE MENTION
1. Khris Williams Canton McKinley Running Back, 5' - 07", 180 Senior

RETURNING FOOTBALL PLAYERS
07. Tra'Sean Foster Jr WR/DB____________________15. Keaton Rode Soph QB
08. Bryan Foster Jr RB/LB_______________________ 23. Nick Washington Sophisticating WR/DB
10. Cynceir McNeal Jr WR/DB____________________24. Alex Vazquez Soph QB/WR/DB
13. Justin Daniska Jr WR/LB____________________ 25. Braylon Minor Soph TE/DE
14. Davontez Lewis Jr WR/DB___________________ 27. Shawn Pirolozzi Soph DB
16. Isaac Chungu Jr WR/DB _____________________28. Ja'Diss Jackson Soph LB
17. Da'Lyn Shelton Jr WR/DB____________________29. De'Angelo King Soph LB
18. Kyler Jenkins Jr WR/LB______________________30. Adam Willaman Soph QB/DB
19, Marice Hill Jr WR/DB________________________31. Braylon Foster Soph OL/DL
20. Lorenzo Dotson Jr WR/DB___________________32. Jerry Patterson Jr Soph WR/DB
21. Treyton Mackey Jr RB/LB____________________34. Kaden Billman Soph K
22. Jamaar Barsic Jr RB/LB_____________________35. Thomas Burton Soph WR/DB
36. Zaire Stovall Jr WR/DB______________________40. Shakeur Hatcher Soph RB/LB
37. Zy'Shawn Womack Jr WR/LB________________42. Juan Hoog Soph RB/DB
44. Divine Carr Jr TE/LB________________________ 43. Danile Owens Soph DB
46 Chris Paul Jr FB/LB__________________________47. Dayor Ferguson Soph RB/LB
50 Garrett McCole Jr OL/DL_____________________41. Jamoel Wade Soph RB/DB
51. Jayvon Dunn Jr OL/DL______________________ 54. Marcel Watts Soph OL/DL
52. Al'Vonte Ivory Jr OL/DL______________________57. Mekhi Mack Soph OL/DL
53. EJ Bankston Jr OL/DL_______________________63. Ethan Hagi Soph OL/DL
55. Riley Burt Jr OL/DL_________________________ 69. Isaiah Jones Soph OL/DL
58. Jimir Frazier Jr OL/DL______________________ 70. Andrew Bonam Soph OL/DL
78 Davion Thomas Jr OL/DL____________________75. Krelub Edwards Soph OL/DL
_______________________________________________81. Dre'Shawn Reves Soph WR/DB
_______________________________________________82. J'Dyn Campbell Soph WR/DB
_______________________________________________84. Mackelle Garner Soph WR/DB
_______________________________________________86. Joshian Izeman Soph WR/DB
_______________________________________________88. Timothy Gatlin Soph OL/DL

:unsure: :) ;) :D :p

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited:

It's November 24, 2022

Will the Canton Board of Education let Canton McKinley become a open enrollment school????

:p :unsure: :) ;) :D

Like to see Warren Harding back on their schedule again. Massillon- McKinley - Harding should play every year for the AAC crown?

It's November 24, 2022

Will the Canton Board of Education let Canton McKinley become a open enrollment school????

Several years ago at the McKinley luncheon the speaker was the Superintendent of Canton City Schools. This was sometime after Perry local and Canton Local(Canton South) had become open enrollment. The super reported that Canton City schools had more than 500 students going to open enrollment schools. Today that number has nearly doubled according to a school board member I recently talked to. Someone (football fan) wanted Canton City to go open enrollment, the super replied that other districts nearby may go open and Canton City local probably would lose even more students than it would gain. At the time this was brought up the school district was getting something around $500-$600 per student, from the state. probably more today. This idea that with open enrollment the football team would receive many many great players that are waiting to come to Canton City schools is foolish at best. The district and the city of Canton are losing population very quickly now.
McKinley is still a large enrollment school, cultivate what you have, I know its harder that way, but I doubt open enrollment is the easy way to better footaball.

Reactions: Mck
Why does it matter how many home games they have when the fans don’t show up for them anyways? Honest question
Their second-round playoff game at home against Jackson had putrid attendance on the McKinley side. It definitely is not like it used to be in terms of attendance for McKinley games. I was told though, that there is still some community divide over the dismissal of Wattely, is that true? If so, would that hurt attendance?

Yes there always appear to be some drama around which players are starting and who's coaching. There's always something but maybe it's just as simple as people lost interest. There's a lot of stuff other then football out there to do these days. I would think they would rally around coach Hall but you know nobody likes the basketball coach either.

Community has been divided for years. Leadership just throws their hands up instead of doing the work of getting people excited to invest their time in McKinley. Add the internal issues (community, coaching turnover, district and athletic department leadership turnover and attitude, HOFV), 1-10 vs Massillon, no deep playoff runs for years, an average basketball program that used to be as much of a crown jewel as the football program, and you get a lot of people choosing to spend their time doing other things. The historic atmosphere around McKinley is based on winning. Take that out and it looks like your typical high school program. Start beating Massillon, make some playoffs runs, and you’ll see those more casual (and some former diehard) fans make their way back to to the stadium. At McKinley they seem to be content with being an average program with a nifty history. Kinda like that school about to take another L in Ann Arbor Saturday.

Community has been divided for years. Leadership just throws their hands up instead of doing the work of getting people excited to invest their time in McKinley. Add the internal issues (community, coaching turnover, district and athletic department leadership turnover and attitude, HOFV), 1-10 vs Massillon, no deep playoff runs for years, an average basketball program that used to be as much of a crown jewel as the football program, and you get a lot of people choosing to spend their time doing other things. The historic atmosphere around McKinley is based on winning. Take that out and it looks like your typical high school program. Start beating Massillon, make some playoffs runs, and you’ll see those more casual (and some former diehard) fans make their way back to to the stadium. At McKinley they seem to be content with being an average program with a nifty history. Kinda like that school about to take another L in Ann Arbor Saturday.

A very fair and insightful post. I've got reason to believe that a large multitude of Canton McKinley football and basketball fans are in a dormant stage. Beating Massillon Washington in football and final four appearances in football playoffs would awaken many people to come out and buy a ticket. Similar in basketball, in terms of deep tournament runs. You are still looking at a football program that is 2nd in the State and 9th in the Nation, regarding all-time wins. Everyone is aware of the winning legacy with the basketball program, on a course to hit 2,000 all-time wins, stands #1 in Ohio and #5 in the Nation. Times have changed....big time!! No knock on Massillon at all, but the Tigers once had nearly 9,000 season ticket holders; its about half that number now. Canton McKinley routinely drew over 15,000 to their home openers, year after year. But this is 2021, Canton city economic and demographic statistics are significantly different than the 1940s, 50s, 60s. Nearly 25 years ago now, 1997, Canton McKinley drew nearly 85,000 fans to its 7 home games. I maintain that there remains a large contingent of fans in dormancy. Consistent winning will bring many back to the Stadium and the Fieldhouse.

Several years ago at the McKinley luncheon the speaker was the Superintendent of Canton City Schools. This was sometime after Perry local and Canton Local(Canton South) had become open enrollment. The super reported that Canton City schools had more than 500 students going to open enrollment schools. Today that number has nearly doubled according to a school board member I recently talked to. Someone (football fan) wanted Canton City to go open enrollment, the super replied that other districts nearby may go open and Canton City local probably would lose even more students than it would gain. At the time this was brought up the school district was getting something around $500-$600 per student, from the state. probably more today. This idea that with open enrollment the football team would receive many many great players that are waiting to come to Canton City schools is foolish at best. The district and the city of Canton are losing population very quickly now.
McKinley is still a large enrollment school, cultivate what you have, I know its harder that way, but I doubt open enrollment is the easy way to better footaball.
Not doubting your sources whatsoever. However, respectfully disagree with your logic, regarding open enrollment for the Canton City School system. Open enrollment is an issue with students living in Canton who attend open enrollment schools. If CCS would adopt an open enrollment policy, students who still want to attend other schools would not change; on the other hand, students living in other school districts wanting to attend the CCS, for athletics would have an easier time and less complicated process to do so. Open enrollment for the CCS would have a net benefit. Why the CCS Board of Education doesn't take action on open enrollment is a mystery to many.

Not doubting your sources whatsoever. However, respectfully disagree with your logic, regarding open enrollment for the Canton City School system. Open enrollment is an issue with students living in Canton who attend open enrollment schools. If CCS would adopt an open enrollment policy, students who still want to attend other schools would not change; on the other hand, students living in other school districts wanting to attend the CCS, for athletics would have an easier time and less complicated process to do so. Open enrollment for the CCS would have a net benefit. Why the CCS Board of Education doesn't take action on open enrollment is a mystery to many.
I agree.

Since you all cried and got my posts deleted I’ll just just say I’m so thrilled your football program is a train wreck and you can’t beat Massillon for anything. Bums. Now go hit your Report button scrubs

Since you all cried and got my posts deleted I’ll just just say I’m so thrilled your football program is a train wreck and you can’t beat Massillon for anything. Bums. Now go hit your Report button scrubs
And your back.

You just can't help yourself. You are what you and your fellow loons call trolls on Massillon threads.
You know what’s crazy is I rarely say anything to anyone outside of Massillon. I make a comment on this thread and I get my posts deleted. I didn’t even say much during the week of the game, or after. I’ve defended Mani Powell when he spoke up with pizza gate and all those coaches being let go. I’ve defended Antonio Hall and stuck up for him as well. ALL ON THIS forum page. I gave you guys a little crap today in fun, wished all Canton folks a happy holiday season and my stuff gets deleted. It’s cool you’ll get your wish. I’m going to stay off all Canton forums like I pretty much have before. But I will make sure to show up when your football team starts 0-3 next year and when you LOSE AS USUAL TO Massillon WEEK 10

It's November 24, 2022

Open enrollment does nothing to address the much bigger challenge for the district...kids leaving to play for other programs. Address that problem and the lack of open enrollment won't matter.

Open enrollment does nothing to address the much bigger challenge for the district...kids leaving to play for other programs. Address that problem and the lack of open enrollment won't matter.
When you say district do you mean the school system or the city of Canton or both? It's late and I'm old (lol) and before I write a book I want to understand before I write the wrong book. ?

Congrats to Coach Hall for becoming Full Time coach at Canton McKinley HS,I can see him at that position for many seasons to come...BAM!

This is a HUGE day for McKinley football, not many of us fans left but this was a very important decision by the CCBOE...BAM!

It's December 15, 2021

Have the members of the 2021 Division I All Ohio Footbal Team posted above.

:);):cool::p:unsure:

THIS IS IUDOGS SIGNING OFF.

I'm glad Hall was hired. Hall is a good choice. I watched the bulldogs battle the tigers and I was very impressed by the discipline that McKinley showed. In the years to come the numbers will return ( players). When increased numbers are combined with discipline you'll have a winning formula. Go bulldogs except for week 10. Lol