2021 Cincinnati Bengals

Ok, how is that any different than the DC mayor or NYC mayor saying you need to mask up to go into a restaurant or CVS? I think Afstab could do it..just not a good idea, especially to NFL fans.
Those stores you mentioned are not owned by the county ?? The county health commissioner has the say, not Asstab

The asshatedness of it ??
So there was nothing incorrect. Your feelings were hurt because I said something factually correct yet negative about the Bengals. Sorry I hurt your feelings, man.

If it makes you feel better, I think your team will win tomorrow. I also thought they'd beat the Chargers and Steelers in the playoffs in somewhat recent years. Back when I was a fan of the team, I really thought they'd beat the Jets. Many of those teams were more experienced in a lot of ways than this one. So we will see what happens.

So there was nothing incorrect. Your feelings were hurt because I said something factually correct yet negative about the Bengals. Sorry I hurt your feelings, man.

If it makes you feel better, I think your team will win tomorrow. I also thought they'd beat the Chargers and Steelers in the playoffs in somewhat recent years. Back when I was a fan of the team, I really thought they'd beat the Jets. Many of those teams were more experienced in a lot of ways than this one. So we will see what happens.
So you’re not a fan anymore? Exactly why I was asking why are you posting on a Bengals thread. The answer is you’re being an asshat, which is quite normal for you

So you’re not a fan anymore? Exactly why I was asking why are you posting on a Bengals thread. The answer is you’re being an asshat, which is quite normal for you
Haha, there is a whole lot of considering the source going on right now considering the things you say about teams you are not a fan of. Do many people here only post about teams they like? I guess it amounts to you being able to dish it out but not being able to take it.

But no, I cannot count myself as a fan of that franchise anymore. However, many folks I know are, the game takes place in my town and lots of people are talking about it. I’m interested in the outcome, so I posted. My apologies, Bengals fans.

Haha, there is a whole lot of considering the source going on right now considering the things you say about teams you are not a fan of. Do many people here only post about teams they like? I guess it amounts to you being able to dish it out but not being able to take it.

But no, I cannot count myself as a fan of that franchise anymore. However, many folks I know are, the game takes place in my town and lots of people are talking about it. I’m interested in the outcome, so I posted. My apologies, Bengals fans.
You can post anything you want, crying about it makes you look like a LaSalle or WW fan though ??

I think the Bengals win. It might be kind of an ugly, lower scoring game. Expect Mixon to get 20+ carries and just wear down LV. I don’t think there will be a lot of long yardage pass plays with how good the LV DEs are.

I think the Bengals win. It might be kind of an ugly, lower scoring game. Expect Mixon to get 20+ carries and just wear down LV. I don’t think there will be a lot of long yardage pass plays with how good the LV DEs are.
Raiders did not slow down the Chargers, why do you think they can slow down the Bengals? I think Cincy scores 35+

Athens High School changed the sign for the stadium from green lights to orange for the playoff games

Attachments

• 20220115_131726.jpg
    20220115_131726.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 17
Needed that TD. Raiders RZ D had been outstanding before that. Important to keep LV out of the end zone before half w/ Bengals getting ball to start 2nd half.

Looking like Bengals vs Titans unless Pittsburg can pull off a shocker tomorrow.
I think the Titans are a better matchup at least with how the Bills look tonight. Derek Henry will be back, but who knows how effect he’ll be.

good job oline.

bad job ZT with 2nd half play calling. put your damn foot on their throat and choke them out.

jtk
()

good job oline.

bad job ZT with 2nd half play calling. put your damn foot on their throat and choke them out.

jtk
()
Being at the game, I love to look in the secondary on pass plays as you do not see that look on TV.

The two of us were both in agreement, BUrrow was QUICK to the short checkdown while he had his receivers with a lot of space downfield. I think Burrow has an absolute MONSTER game if he was a bit more aggressive because he did have guys running free all over the place. TV wont show that generally, unless the QB is sacked or the short passes are incomplete.

Being at the game, I love to look in the secondary on pass plays as you do not see that look on TV.

The two of us were both in agreement, BUrrow was QUICK to the short checkdown while he had his receivers with a lot of space downfield. I think Burrow has an absolute MONSTER game if he was a bit more aggressive because he did have guys running free all over the place. TV wont show that generally, unless the QB is sacked or the short passes are incomplete.
With Crosby lining up against Prince, I am sure the game plan was to go with the short passing game. Mixon avg. less than 3 yds. a carry, as the line got no push at all. If the Bengals had just an avg. o - line they could have won, the AFC this season.

I think the Titans are a better matchup at least with how the Bills look tonight. Derek Henry will be back, but who knows how effect he’ll be.
If Burrow can stay upright, it will be a good game.

a @JoeyB note:
Burrow's passer rating in his last 5 games: 129.9
Highest passer rating ever by Joe Montana in a 5-game stretch: 128.1

The comparison with Montana is spot on.

Great atmosphere Saturday
That wasnt taken last weekend.

Wrong game.

But yes, it was a great atmosphere, no doubt. I have been to 4 AFC Championship games and this had the enjoyment afterwards as if they were going to the SB.

Raider Nation all congregated to tailgate mostly in one spot, and it was a site to see! Many a bengals fan walked through mumbling 'i'm surprised I survived that'!