2021-22 L.A. Lakers

So the narrative is simple today. LeBron James can fix and wreck franchises. He's done it 3 times now. He left Cleveland in shambles, he left Miami and only because of strong leadership of Pat Riley and Greg Spolstra, the Heat quickly recovered. The blew up the Cavs once again and he's now setting back the Lakers franchise for years.

The Lakers bombed so bad down the stretch that CantonKid left this thread a month ago. Anthony Davis didn't play half the games this year, but still. Yikes.

He hasn't had a good season by any measure of efficiency, but Westbrick should be commended for (as I correctly predicted when he was acquired last summer) stepping up and bearing the load on a nightly basis while their other stars and old guys babied injuries or load managed throughout the year. He's on an age-related decline, but has still shown up for 34 minutes a night across 78 games.

The Lakers bombed so bad down the stretch that CantonKid left this thread a month ago. Anthony Davis didn't play half the games this year, but still. Yikes.

He hasn't had a good season by any measure of efficiency, but Westbrick should be commended for (as I correctly predicted when he was acquired last summer) stepping up and bearing the load on a nightly basis while their other stars and old guys babied injuries or load managed throughout the year. He's on an age-related decline, but has still shown up for 34 minutes a night across 78 games.

I hope CantonKid is OK,but it was GREAT watching Lakers go down and Cavs into the playoffs...BAM!

Shams Charania is reporting they'll try to make a push for Toronto's Nick Nurse.

He'd be nuts to leave a place where he's a legend to go be handcuffed as LeBron's coach. Nurse is one of the guys that can and does really coach.

The Lakers bombed so bad down the stretch that CantonKid left this thread a month ago.

My computer crashed.

So the narrative is simple today. LeBron James can fix and wreck franchises. He's done it 3 times now. He left Cleveland in shambles, he left Miami and only because of strong leadership of Pat Riley and Greg Spolstra, the Heat quickly recovered. The blew up the Cavs once again and he's now setting back the Lakers franchise for years.
Who's Greg Spolstra?