2021-2022 Ohio State Basketball

Wouldn't be surprised if this dude ends up at UD with dad being on the women's basketball staff there. The high school they chose (Chaminade-Julienne) for GWIII for his senior year when the family moved to Dayton is all of about a 5 minute drive from UD Arena and UD's campus. I would bet he's had informal contact out the with Anthony Grant and staff over the last couple months.

If that's what ends up happening here, I wouldn't think too much about it.

Chatman in sooner rather than later? Supposedly GW3 decommiting was a mutual decision and Chatman is making a decision soon.

Chatman in sooner rather than later? Supposedly GW3 decommiting was a mutual decision and Chatman is making a decision soon.
I believe Chatman announces tonight around 7PM. FWIW, almost all of the crystal balls are pointing to tOSU. If they land him, they'll still be a top-5 class. :love:

Chris holtman failing already.did not take long.Great recruiting class lmao.
Brian…Holtmann took them to Hawaii so they could face three good teams to help get the team ready for the B1G season. They may lose all three, but they will have gained a ton of valuable experience. Also, two freshmen…Thornton and Sensabaugh…killed it last night. It was the veterans…like 8th year senior Sueing…who failed last night.

He has the size, and the OSU strength program will bulk him up. This should help, assuming he has the work ethic needed. Anyone seen him play? How is his low post game / agility / footwork?

Watched him tonight for the 1st time. I wasn't impressed. But, that's just seeing one game. Didn't look dominant, by any means, against a team with 1 starter over 6'. Does a good job distributing the ball from the high post, but inside game is lacking for a 6'10 ish player. Did have a couple thunderous dunks though. OSU's tradition of weak post players should be fine.

His teammate, Angstmann, is the one to watch. 6'7 junior SG/F. Soft shot. Ball handler. Huge wing span. Great defense. Can create his own shot. Very impressive. They had another 6'6 guy who was fluid. I left wondering how the heck they have 5 losses.