2020 State Tournament

SWOhioGuy

I saw that the 2020 State Tournament division breakdown by enrollment is now posted. I was trying to find a list of which schools are in which divisions with the competitive balance figures, but the attached link directs me to the 2019 list. Is the 2020 breakdown somewhere? And if so, could someone post a link?

Captain Awesome

Needs to be a fifth division and get the top 15 percent schools out like they do in football, in D1 you have Franklin with 347 boys and Mason with 1300, Badin is even worse have 241 and in division 1. Division 2 the gap is about 150, Division 3 75, and Division 4 is 100.

Or just throw out competitive balance because I don't think it has done much to help.

playboi12

Needs to be a fifth division and get the top 15 percent schools out like they do in football, in D1 you have Franklin with 347 boys and Mason with 1300, Badin is even worse have 241 and in division 1. Division 2 the gap is about 150, Division 3 75, and Division 4 is 100.

Or just throw out competitive balance because I don't think it has done much to help.
Enrollment is not a as good of an indicator of competitiveness as it used to be. Four divisions, as it is now, is just fine.

BASESWIMPARENT

small schools like Badin are at a distinct disadvantage competing against west, east, mason, x, moeller, elder, Ignatius, ed's, etc. so I respectfully disagree with the above expressed sentiment.

thePITman

I'm thankful it's Thursday through Saturday again. Last year it just felt so weird with games Friday through Sunday.