2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stupid for those private schools to schedule a fake school, it's even more stupid for a public school to schedule a joke of a school. You can hem and haw all that you want, but your precious Tigers playing a fake school on Friday takes playing a Canadian school to a whole new level. I understand your frustration sweetheart, its ok
Not at all when St Ed’s, Warren, Bene and St Ig are also on the schedule. Shoe me the Stark Co school that has EVER had a schedule like that.

Boy you really showed me, so Stone beat Akron North 4 times, Kenmo 4 times and some other scrub teams. And we'll take your ever so trusting word on Hall, gotcha. Besides that both completely different ADs and coaches but whatever fits your agenda ole Dem.
Absolutely I did, the point was proven we got more pts for beating Firestone then we would have if we played Green.
It doesn’t matter who is AD and Coach at Green they wouldn’t schedule Massillon if they thought they had the best team ever at Green. Which isn’t saying much.

Sounds like a great schedule. But why fight so hard to defend scheduling a YMCA football team for week two?
Who is fighting so hard to defend anything.
It’s simple with covid there aren’t many options if you want a full season. Ask Hoban and St Ig.
CBS is coming to PBTS on Friday so that’s a game for week 2.

The funny thing is it’s not even a fake school, doesn’t appear to be a school at all, they aren’t in the OHSAA and some of the kids if not all of them graduated already. But they will be at PBTS on Friday nights for a FOOTBALL game not a practice test for the ACT.

Who is fighting so hard to defend anything.
It’s simple with covid there aren’t many options if you want a full season. Ask Hoban and St Ig.
CBS is coming to PBTS on Friday so that’s a game for week 2.
Well, I would start with you and the HC/AD and the...whats her title...the district parent involvement coordinator.

Didnt I say that it was stupid for any school to schedule BS? Take a deep breath

Well, I would start with you and the HC/AD and the...whats her title...the district parent involvement coordinator.

Didnt I say that it was stupid for any school to schedule BS? Take a deep breath
What is your problem with Becca? It is sickening. She does a great job for the school district and community. Enough already!

I'm sure I'd get the same examples

Just provide one, and it cant be adopts offensive linemen

For starters, grade reports of the team, since she's been involved. Consecutive state finals appearances. Those invested in following the team, got their moneys worth in return!

I believe that was legal guardianship!

Coach Moore KNOWS HOW THE DECK IS STACKED. DON"T BOTHER trying to troll a meaningless point, when other schools success is based on drawing from larger areas, with no sign of intervention, from the OHSAA to even the playing field!

A school with a superior academic / athletic program is going to draw parents to that district. Get over it!

Last edited:
For starters, grade reports of the team, since she's been involved. Consecutive state finals appearances. Those invested in following the team, got their moneys worth in return!

I believe that was legal guardianship!
Who knew that was a position paid by tax payers

Stop the ignorance then you go on this ignorant rant, OK. So when you state "other schools won't step up" why don't you state Jackson, NC and Perry?
In your tiny head I'm not worried about what you think of me. If you went to my school you'd got B-slapped daily just for the heck of it.
Slapped by the girls, yep. Boyd aren't man enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.