2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that , like Grimsley back 74 red shirt player got an extra year to play, only in Massillon due you red shirt a high school player Geeeeesh!

You are still upset about one of McKinley’s football families playing at Massillon? Excellent choice. GO TIGERS!?

???? you can watch your mouth for one idk how many times I have came on this site an seen Massillon ppl bashing ballard for being to "soft" I have seen it a lot on here so u can miss with that extra BS 2nd.... Just because I said I dont think he is a good quarterback dont mean im attacking him as a kid stop trying to be corny bruh he "plays" QB. His football position doesn't define him as a person...
He is soft. And he wines and cries too much. And he might be the best deep threat we've ever had. And I'll miss him when he goes to Columbus.

1F9567EE-7762-4374-8659-42F6BB8D5A2C.jpegSince there was so much curiosity.

They have a lot of fifth year seniors. They are not an OHSAA school and under the rules they can play until the day they turn 20 , the way I understand it.

Guys calling game said they have several under classmen with few 5th year seniors. Massillon has a all star team looks pretty even to me...lol

That sometimes happens when you lose your starting qb and have to start a back up sophomore. theyll be fine.
I agree and Not only that, Crable didn’t play the entire year last year. No scrimmage time this year. What do some of you expect smh

Status
Not open for further replies.