2020 La Salle Lancers

That’s big time. Will they play at Lucas Oil (must be nice having an owner that allows that), Butler, or Uindy next year?

Just took a look at Cathedrals schedule for this fall and they will be playing every single GCL south school. Pretty tough for those guys NW from here.

Lancers have yet to beat Cathedral having lost three times to them. Last game was in 2007 when the Lancers went up 6-0 on two field goals then lost 7-6 when the Irish scored a touchdown late in the 4th quarter. I seem to recall that game being played at UC.

Just took a look at Cathedrals schedule for this fall and they will be playing every single GCL south school. Pretty tough for those guys NW from here.
Last year we were the only one that didn't play them.
Elder beat them in OT 38-31
St, Xavier beat them 41-37
Moeller lost 28-0

Last year we were the only one that didn't play them.
Elder beat them in OT 38-31
St, Xavier beat them 41-37
Moeller lost 28-0
They are always a tough team. I looked at 247sports and saw they don’t currently have any juniors/seniors who are big time recruits. That makes me fairly confident going into next year but I’m sure that’ll be a tough one.

They are always a tough team. I looked at 247sports and saw they don’t currently have any juniors/seniors who are big time recruits. That makes me fairly confident going into next year but I’m sure that’ll be a tough one.

At the absolute worst, they are still a massive upgrade in the SoS over the buffalo team.

Overall Record for Cathedral is 734-296-19 which includes 12 state championships with the last in 2014. In the 2019 season, the Irish finished 9-3 – their most regular-season victories in a decade – against one of the toughest schedules in the Midwest, finishing the regular season second in the state in Class 5A. The Irish in 2019 lost just two regular-season games – to Cincinnati Elder (38-31) and Cincinnati St. Xavier (41-37) and beat Louisville Trinity, 28-7. They also beat Class 3A state champion Bishop Chatard, 31-21, and Class 6A state runner-up Center Grove, 14-9, in back-to-back games in the last two weeks of the regular season

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1596077807102.png
    1596077807102.png
    891.2 KB · Views: 22
I don’t think it looks great tbh and there’s no way they actually do it imo. Reminds me of when UC tweeted out the all black field last year.

Well it may look impressive at first glance I think overall let’s keep it green.l
Probably won’t make any difference since Dwine is going to do it 1030 Friday night discontinuation of all sports in Ohio until mid October at least

Probably won’t make any difference since Dwine is going to do it 1030 Friday night discontinuation of all sports in Ohio until mid October at least
I thought that was supposed to happen last week? Or last month? Or 2 months ago? Or in April? According to yappi, it would have been announced 30 times by now.

Also Harrison is looking a for a week three opponent so that would fit perfectly for LaSalle since they are also looking for an opponent for that week I believe.