2020 Electoral College

I never bring your name up when your not involved in a discussion . I never start with you . I don’t look for you . If you never mentioned me again I wouldn’t say anything to or about your puny Azzz. You always start it because you think about me and acts I say . You don’t know anything and aren’t interesting at all to read . You will continue to think and post about me . If you don’t ? I ignore you .
Lol. Just saw this gem.

I bet you're wrong on all counts AHNC.

Some new polling out today that has data from the aftermath of Ginsburg’s death.

Georgia
UGA poll- Tie

Iowa
Selzer- Tie

North Carolina
Ipsos- tie

Michigan
ipsos- Biden +5
MRG- Biden +5

South Carolina
Morning Consult- Trump +6

Looks like Georgia and Iowa are still in play. Biden’s got the cash to contest these two states to the bitter end. I’m curious to see how Trump’s financial resources hold up because Biden is going to swim in cash from now till the end.

Some new polling out today that has data from the aftermath of Ginsburg’s death.

Georgia
UGA poll- Tie

Iowa
Selzer- Tie

North Carolina
Ipsos- tie

Michigan
ipsos- Biden +5
MRG- Biden +5

South Carolina
Morning Consult- Trump +6

Looks like Georgia and Iowa are still in play. Biden’s got the cash to contest these two states to the bitter end. I’m curious to see how Trump’s financial resources hold up because Biden is going to swim in cash from now till the end.
Ive never really understand the cash thing. I didn't have to see one add to tell me not to vote for mumbly.

Let's see what money comes in after the debates. If Joe's dementia shows big time, I bet the flow of money slows considerably.

Ive never really understand the cash thing. I didn't have to see one add to tell me not to vote for mumbly.
I’m with you. Do you know anyone who changed their vote because of a TV ad? How uninformed do you have to be. I‘d be surprised if overexposure didn’t actually turn some voters off.

Georgia and Texas are going red. Team Biden would be smart to direct their cash to Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania instead of those two lost causes

Georgia and Texas are going red. Team Biden would be smart to direct their cash to Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania instead of those two lost cause

They have enough of it to go around for any state they decided to compete in. Keep in mind that Bloomberg is dumping 100 mill of his own money into Florida that’s separate from team Biden. I like the strategy of spreading Trump’s more limited resources thinner by making him defend more states.

You commented negatively on one of my posts . I responded . You look for me and comment and bring my name up when I’m
Not even involved in a conversation you are having with someone else . You must be a kid . 126 as a Senior ? Lmao . Not a ounce more
Wanna bet?

AHNC

Hillary had more and spent more than Trump in 2016. It didn't help the most incompetent woman in America.

If you want the Presidential election decided by popular vote, why not use the popular vote for the primaries? Probably should get rid of the Senate too. How crazy is it that we have small states having equal say as big states.

Then the small state would NOT join.

A new poll has come in this week that indicate that Alaska of all states is in a dead heat in both the presidential and senate races. Over the summer a couple polls of Alaska showed a close race but I discarded them as summer hype. Turns out I might be wrong in that assumption.

The dems have cash to burn and senate seats are precious.

More new polls out today

Georgia
Quinnipiac- Biden +3
Civiqs- Biden +3

Pennsylvania
ABC news- Biden +9

Arizona
Susquehanna- tie

Florida-
Susquehanna- Biden +3

Texas-
Lowell- Trump + 3

Trump is getting killed in the suburbs in PA and Georgia. I’m still plenty skeptical about him ultimately winning but it doesn’t seem like a pipe dream anymore.

Things are going from bad to worse for Trump on the trail. New polls out today from Siena for PA and Florida.

PA- Biden +7
Florida- Biden +5

The poll was conducted post debate and the participants were asked how they felt about it and it’s not good for Trump. For example this is Florida’s data.

59% strongly disapproved of Trumps behavior
22% strongly disapproved of Biden’s behavior

Additionally 48% of the people polled indicated that they now support Trump less than they did pre debate.

Biden leads with Hispanics 58-34 which is two points short of the magic number but Biden is steadily gaining. On the flip side Biden is up +2 with voters age 65+. If he gets anywhere near even with seniors he wins. Trump smoked Hilary with senior voters in 2016 but that appears to be over.