2020 Cleveland Browns

I've excluded the QB's, but this would be my top ten board for the Browns...as in, take the top player left on the board at #10 no matter what.

1. Young, OSU
2. Simmons, Clemson
3. Brown, Auburn
4. Okudah, OSU
5. Kinlaw, South Carolina
6. Thomas, Georgia
7. Wirfs, Iowa
8. Becton, Louisville
9. Wills, Alabama
10. Murray, Oklahoma

I obviously favor the defensive studs, and clearly several of these guys have no chance of falling to #10...but this is the order I would choose if I were picking for the Browns.

The realistic scenario is both Kinlaw and Thomas are there when it's the Browns turn. I would not fault them for taking Thomas over Kinlaw, but I would pick Kinlaw to make the d-line as dominant as possible.

I've excluded the QB's, but this would be my top ten board for the Browns...as in, take the top player left on the board at #10 no matter what.

1. Young, OSU
2. Simmons, Clemson
3. Brown, Auburn
4. Okudah, OSU
5. Kinlaw, South Carolina
6. Thomas, Georgia
7. Wirfs, Iowa
8. Becton, Louisville
9. Wills, Alabama
10. Murray, Oklahoma

I obviously favor the defensive studs, and clearly several of these guys have no chance of falling to #10...but this is the order I would choose if I were picking for the Browns.

The realistic scenario is both Kinlaw and Thomas are there when it's the Browns turn. I would not fault them for taking Thomas over Kinlaw, but I would pick Kinlaw to make the d-line as dominant as possible.

I think if the Browns face that decision (Kinlaw v. Thomas), they go with Thomas as they have at least serviceable DT's. To hell with serviceable though if Brown is sitting there.

I like Winfield too, but his injury history and size concern me a little. If you can get the 2018-19 version of Delpit, I think he'd be a nice get in the 2nd. I could see them going LB in the second too, especially of someone slides down.

I think if the Browns face that decision (Kinlaw v. Thomas), they go with Thomas as they have at least serviceable DT's. To hell with serviceable though if Brown is sitting there.

I like Winfield too, but his injury history and size concern me a little. If you can get the 2018-19 version of Delpit, I think he'd be a nice get in the 2nd. I could see them going LB in the second too, especially of someone slides down.
Delpit would be a good pick. I just like Winfield a little better.

Of note the highly analytic driven Pro Football Focus loves the top 4 OTs; Thomas, Wirfs, and Wills are the names everyone is zeroed in on but as for the 4th it is not Becton but instead they have Houston's Josh Jones as the 4th OT. Keep an eye on that name especially if the Browns trade back. FYI, PFF is not as high on Derrick Brown and he can be a name that drops out of the top 10. Another player they are not high on is Jordan Love, if other teams buy into this don't look for Simmons to slide beyond the top 7. If Browns do draft for need it really can come down to Becton vs. Jones and don't be surprised if it is Jones.

Of note the highly analytic driven Pro Football Focus loves the top 4 OTs; Thomas, Wirfs, and Wills are the names everyone is zeroed in on but as for the 4th it is not Becton but instead they have Houston's Josh Jones as the 4th OT. Keep an eye on that name especially if the Browns trade back. FYI, PFF is not as high on Derrick Brown and he can be a name that drops out of the top 10. Another player they are not high on is Jordan Love, if other teams buy into this don't look for Simmons to slide beyond the top 7. If Browns do draft for need it really can come down to Becton vs. Jones and don't be surprised if it is Jones.

Jones is supposed to be one of the better tackles in pass blocking. If 3 tackles go ahead of the Browns the upside is that a very good player has slid.

And tote the rock
That offense can be equallly potent on the ground or the air. With those weapons there really should be no way the defense should be able to stop them. May come down to Baker making the right correction at the LOS and see what the DEF is taking away.

They should be a 30+ offense with those weapons and that is what I expect to see in 2020/21

Delpit would be a good pick. I just like Winfield a little better.
I think Delpit has more potential/better athlete, his tackling scares me ... but Winfield is just a playmaker, yea injuries are a concern ... but I would take either ... need to see more about Kyle Dugger before I make a decision on him.

I think Delpit has more potential/better athlete, his tackling scares me ... but Winfield is just a playmaker, yea injuries are a concern ... but I would take either ... need to see more about Kyle Dugger before I make a decision on him.

I made the mistake stopping on EPSN for two seconds today to see that Mel Kiper has the Browns taking Delpit in the second. That ruins their chances at Delpit as he's never right.

I miss Mike Mayock. He was one of the few talking heads I respected.

I like Winfield's local connection. Saw his dad play some in high school. People always gushed over Beanie Wells as a great Garfield player. Winfield Sr. and Mercilus were better players.

I made the mistake stopping on EPSN for two seconds today to see that Mel Kiper has the Browns taking Delpit in the second. That ruins their chances at Delpit as he's never right.

I miss Mike Mayock. He was one of the few talking heads I respected.

I like Winfield's local connection. Saw his dad play some in high school. People always gushed over Beanie Wells as a great Garfield player. Winfield Sr. and Mercilus were better players.
So was Charles Gladman.

EVqBkMNXgAAd8pz

Launch video.

Add another win to their expected total of 11, so I have them with 12 now simply because of how stoked the players and fans will be.

There's a rumor floating out there of OBJ to the Vikings for a 2nd and 5th next year.
This to me makes no sense ... Vikings got a 1st, 4th, 5th, & 6th for Diggs (& 7th) ... is Beckum this much worse ???
Then the picks are for next year? ... the Vikings have 12 picks this year ... an extra 1st, 3rd, 5th ... and more ... why next year?

I‘m not a OBJ fan ... and I think is is an awful trade!

I could see it ... if the Browns would get one of the first round picks of the Vikings and a later pick ... then the Browns take a WR with the 10th pick and a Tackle with the Vikings 1st round pick ... then it might make sense ... otherwise no way in heck!

Remember y'all, this is considered the mis-information time frame of the draft.

A lot gets floated out there for trades and also bad mouthing of players, Tua, in hopes they fall down to your team......

No, that would be an awful trade. It's even worse when you consider Jarvis may not be ready for the start of the season.

This to me makes no sense ... Vikings got a 1st, 4th, 5th, & 6th for Diggs (& 7th) ... is Beckum this much worse ???
Then the picks are for next year? ... the Vikings have 12 picks this year ... an extra 1st, 3rd, 5th ... and more ... why next year?

I‘m not a OBJ fan ... and I think is is an awful trade!

C’mon man I know you of all people are on board with this. Dump the team cancer that is OBJ and pick up some extra “grinders” in the 2nd & 5th rounds. No need for those diva 1st round WRs....

Aren't they 2nd and 5th rounders for next year, not this year? What good is that for a team that needs to win now? Unless it's trade bait for this year.

Aren't they 2nd and 5th rounders for next year, not this year?

Yes.

Also, the Minnesota picks would be late in the 2nd and 5th even if it was this year.

I'm not an OBJ fan. Wasn't wild about the trade to get him. I don't know that he's a cancer, but he's a real distraction.