2020 Cincinnati Bengals

thavoice

INT King does not get paid.

I'll kick in a hundo if the Stillers want a cash+ trade for flathead. Jameis would look good in black and p1ss.
When it was brought up that he could go to Pittsburgh I never in my wildest dreams would think he would agree to sign for that low. I think he sees a quicker shot at being the starter in NO?

clarkgriswold

His problem is obviously not focus. He's clearly colorblind as he can't distinguish the difference in the color of jerseys.

cjb56

Some gms have doubts about Burrow. Hope they're wrong.

I'm not a GM, but I don't think Burrow is a slam dunk great pro. It's hard to pick apart a guy who just had a historic season, but there is just something about his game...and I honestly can't put my finger on it...that doesn't fill me with confidence. It just feels too finesse. I hope I'm wrong, because I would love to see the AFC North be a true four team dogfight every season. That would be refreshing.

Now the kid from Clemson, he is a true slam-dunk generational talent at QB. The Manning/Luck-type #1 guy. Tanking for him would be worth it this season.

Termite2

I'm not a GM, but I don't think Burrow is a slam dunk great pro. It's hard to pick apart a guy who just had a historic season, but there is just something about his game...and I honestly can't put my finger on it...that doesn't fill me with confidence. It just feels too finesse. I hope I'm wrong, because I would love to see the AFC North be a true four team dogfight every season. That would be refreshing.

Now the kid from Clemson, he is a true slam-dunk generational talent at QB. The Manning/Luck-type #1 guy. Tanking for him would be worth it this season.

Was it the sub 50% completion percentage or the zero TD's passing in the title game that impressed you ;)

cjb56

Was it the sub 50% completion percentage or the zero TD's passing in the title game that impressed you ;)
Haha. Obviously not. It’s the overall body of work and especially the physical skills. There is always a chance Lawrence will turn out to be more Leaf than Manning/Luck, but I would lean more toward the latter. Very high ceiling.

As for Burrow, I personally feel his ceiling is lower than Lawrence’s, but his floor is higher. Seems odd, I guess, but I think Lawrence has more of a bust factor than Burrow, due to more reliance on his arm over his brain.

MickeyMantle

Haven't followed the NFL for a number of years. Are the Cowboys a playoff-caliber team these days? Would be nice to see Dalton have success with a legit franchise.