2019 - 2020 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Schedule

Lefthook37

I count 9 players on that list the just posted team picture on the McK site shows 11 is Snow playing round ball at 6-3 he would be a nice forward

Bull GreenDog

McKinley has to be the favorite to win the Federal League and the Canton District this year. I just don't know if my Summit County Dawgs are going to be able to hang with the Pups.

djcoach

Jonah Lytle is back this year as well as soph Jahlil Graham. Both will make impacts as guards off the bench. The other three will be jv players that will dress, Jahlil will play jv also. But they will have a really solid 10 to play for them.

Bigs - Brent Walker, Vernon Smith, Amarion Herring

Wings - Kobe Johnson, James McCullough, Gavin Muckle

Guards - Tae Perie, Mekhi Smith, Jonah Lytle, Chartez Armstrong, Jahlil Graham

Herring, McCullough, Smith, Lytle, Armstrong were the jv team two years ago that lost one game all year to SVSM if I remember correctly

Raymo

Saw a couple three minutes of each scrimmage on Facebook thanks to McK.com,they look very strong with smooth teamwork...BAM!

CantonKid

Jonah Lytle is back this year as well as soph Jahlil Graham. Both will make impacts as guards off the bench. The other three will be jv players that will dress, Jahlil will play jv also. But they will have a really solid 10 to play for them.

Herring, McCullough, Smith, Lytle, Armstrong were the jv team two years ago that lost one game all year to SVSM if I remember correctly
Who is the point guard from Buchtel? Who is the big from Buchtel that won't start?

Thank you

Raymo

Going to miss XB but he's working on his future.Good luck son,had him in little people football and you could see it then he was a Jem...BAM!

Caleb

You'll
Don't know how true this is, but McK first game for next week has been cancelled heard it from a booster
You will probably see this a few times this year. IMO the main thing is to keep plowing forward and see how everything plays out by the time March rolls around.

D1nwobb

McKinley's game against Gahanna Lincoln on November 28 at Pick North is also off. All-Ohio Hoops Showcase has been postponed.